Old Roblox Rocket Launcher [DONE CHECK ADDON SECT.]

Author Topic: Old Roblox Rocket Launcher [DONE CHECK ADDON SECT.]  (Read 8435 times)

With all these roblox gamemodes that Hodot made going around, I thought it would be a fun idea if somebody re-created that old Rocket Launcher that they unfortunately do not use anymore.

Basically it looks like stuff and it has a delay before it fires, its a 1x1x4(or 5?) brick that is fired from said rocket launcher and its really slow. Incase you don't have a clue of how it works, here's a small clip of it being used https://youtu.be/XBWzaWp1Jlk?t=2m52s

Here is a image of what it looks like:

Shouldn't be hard to make since you can probably edit the default rocket launcher, and then just do a model swap and have it fire a custom projectile, but that is a assumptions, if for whatever reason it is actually really hard to make please let know.

Optionally I though it might be fun if by the chance that anybody would be willing to actually make this, that you might give a try to make the other original weapons so that the Roblox gamemodes that Hodot has been making can be much more original to what they where, you know like the slingshot, the trowel, the bombs, the bouncy balls, and the sword.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:50:09 AM by ZERØ »

I can do it when i get back. I'll just take everything from the default rl. About how long is the delay before it fires?

I can do it when i get back. I'll just take everything from the default rl. About how long is the delay before it fires?
Looks like 2 or 4 seconds, something close to that.

That sounds really long. As a point of reference, the XCOM plasma lance has a 3 second fire delay.
If you change your mind about your approximation, just edit your post. Otherwise i'll stick with 3 seconds.

could have a long af delay like in roblox, but insta kills on a direct hit.

make sure you can walk into it and kill yourself on accident

fun times, man
fun times

edit: i am so tired and I barely even used it what am i even talking about
zzzzzzzzzz

How's this look?

The models look lovey more than anything tbh.

only in roblox can u walk faster than the freaking slow 1x4 brick of a rocket

nope, i guess its....  errmm...

yeah, it is 5, 6 or seven seconds of cooldown. i hate this.

Tier+tactical 2.1 is cool
i didnt like them because they were 1-handed, i preferred the BF3 guns, l4d guns, and etc.
but they SUCK
i know this doesnt belong to that thread, but:

Cooldown > BL guns > 2-handed guns > 2-handed guns suck > 1-handed guns are better > I love tier+tactical

one thing remembered another thing

why do heavy weaponry have longer cooldown?
why can't snipers have rapid-fire or automatic fire?

How's this look?

REALLY COOL, mr. conan! Congratulations.

i hope you can know me in BL, i am RetrikBlocko
what's yours?

I like download prop add-on, like Vehicle Spare-parts bricks

I hope you can hear me. i don't receive much messages. the time i have posted this reply, i only had 4 messages.

Looks better than the roblox rocket launcher.

Looks better than the roblox rocket launcher.

It's a lovey rocket launcher.