Author Topic: Each generation of children seem to get worse each time.  (Read 7722 times)

what did i even do in this topic
no srsly what is this trash, take it to my drama if you find my behavior troubling
It's very telling that you need a general drama topic to divert all the negative attention you receive away from other threads.

It's very telling that you need a general drama topic to divert all the negative attention you receive away from other threads.
what the hell did i even do to you lmao. what is with these people ive never spoken to before that are complete bitches to me. stop derailing this thread

what the hell did i even do to you lmao. what is with these people ive never spoken to before that are complete bitches to me. stop derailing this thread
You did nothing, the bitches on this forum will hate you because of the way you spread butter on your toast lol

This forum is a prime example of why children need punishment

You haven't done anything to me personally, but time and time again you've shown you can't handle criticism or things not going your way without throwing a tantrum. That's the point where the parents should step in and discipline you but I guess that never happened by your own account  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i was spanked a stuff ton as a kid and i learned my lesson fast. I had the soap-in-mouth treatment a lot too. we eventually ran out of soap bars so they started using liquid hand soap. i do agree with OP that kids need to be punished regularly nowadays

what does liquid soap taste like

I had the soap-in-mouth treatment a lot too. we eventually ran out of soap bars so they started using liquid hand soap. i do agree with OP that kids need to be punished regularly nowadays
oh yeah that was a good one too. i got that one a lot from my grandma lmao i wonder how old that is since my grandma would be the silent generation

what does liquid soap taste like
well we had the old softsoap bottles with like rainforest animals on them and I remember those just tasting like loving poison, but nowadays they have all this scented fruit soaps and such that they're practically flavoring them now. maybe they want the kids of today to eat soap.

i was spanked a stuff ton as a kid and i learned my lesson fast. I had the soap-in-mouth treatment a lot too. we eventually ran out of soap bars so they started using liquid hand soap. i do agree with OP that kids need to be punished regularly nowadays

what the forget?

you got liquid? i just got a soap bar rubbed against my mouth lmao
i was goign to die from choking every time

id probably have a swear-jar because im a trashy millenial