Author Topic: Conan's Warhawk TDMs [New Map: Badlands Territory] [updated 5/17/16]  (Read 6180 times)

Funny thing. It's been being hosted dedicated for like 2 weeks now, and has basically remained at 0 players the entire time.
i took it down a week ago cause it was empty but put it back up this weekend.

its empty cause nobody stays on long enough to wait for others to join.

i took it down a week ago cause it was empty but put it back up this weekend.

its empty cause nobody stays on long enough to wait for others to join.
i've found that dedi servers don't really work out all that well

host it sparsely on your own, invite a bunch of people from steam, ride the wave of players until it goes down to like 3 and shut down. that's what i do when i host and it's great

i've found that dedi servers don't really work out all that well

host it sparsely on your own, invite a bunch of people from steam, ride the wave of players until it goes down to like 3 and shut down. that's what i do when i host and it's great
id do that if i wasn't always on farming or something lol

Don't know about others, but the ping was -- for me.

id do that if i wasn't always on farming or something lol
honestly if you aren't a host who's willing to stay on and manage their own server while it's up, don't host

honestly if you aren't a host who's willing to stay on and manage their own server while it's up, don't host
yeah, well, sometimes i don't want to play all the hours the server is up. Oh well.

download has been released!

you're one of my favorite builders

Thanks for releasing this, I'll probably host it

Did you mean to include the pipe wrench you use in the download? It's not in the .zip.

Did you mean to include the pipe wrench you use in the download? It's not in the .zip.
nice catch totally forgot about that. you can just get the one off an RTB archive - its the same.

updated link in op to have the pipe wrench

Updated again; missing Powerup Core + Powerup HP + obstruct radius damage

This should be the final update cause i really can't recall anything else I left out.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:11:17 AM by Conan »

this was pretty sweet yesterday