Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215809 times)

The Bike Pack and a surprise car called Hachiroku are released! Four new Add-Ons in a short time span, enjoy!

I'd hate to say this. But the Citi is glitched: http://imgur.com/a/RrjHS

And I think some options for CVS could possibly be missing.
That is strangely an issue happening by having the old Citi enabled, I'd suggest disabling it to see if it solves it, I have to figure out why this is happening.

oh my god there's a big wheel bike
automatic 10/10

that chopper looks lovey too

The Bike Pack and a surprise car called Hachiroku are released! Four new Add-Ons in a short time span, enjoy!
That is strangely an issue happening by having the old Citi enabled, I'd suggest disabling it to see if it solves it, I have to figure out why this is happening.

Thank you for the information. I'll see if it fixes it.

If it's not, then it could be the case that the nodes that are called in the garage script are not equal to how many nodes are in the model itself.

For example, if you have Front_A_A, Front_A_B, and Front A_C, but in the script it says there's 2 nodes instead of 3, that's incorrect.

Double check and make sure that is the case; that is what I recommend doing.

If it's not, then it could be the case that the nodes that are called in the garage script are not equal to how many nodes are in the model itself.

For example, if you have Front_A_A, Front_A_B, and Front A_C, but in the script it says there's 2 nodes instead of 3, that's incorrect.

Double check and make sure that is the case; that is what I recommend doing.
Yeah I double checked that and it's not the case because it works perfectly fine without the old citi enabled.

It did solve it. (Disabling the old citi that is).

If the beta testing with the Hachiroku goes well, would you be able to modify the DIRT Modified as well?

would you be able to modify the DIRT Modified as well?
DIRT Modified Modified

If the beta testing with the Hachiroku goes well, would you be able to modify the DIRT Modified as well?
Modify in what sense exactely? There is CVS support for it, or are you talking about editing it on future updates?

Modify in what sense exactely? There is CVS support for it, or are you talking about editing it on future updates?

I meant the drift function. Honestly, drifting is nice and all, but I'm curious to know this about this little drift experiment, and if it goes well, you decide to apply it to new cars.

personally I prefer the idea of tailoring vehicle handling to each vehicle, not acting like a setup is supposed to be applied equally to every car that's meant to slide

I meant the drift function. Honestly, drifting is nice and all, but I'm curious to know this about this little drift experiment, and if it goes well, you decide to apply it to new cars.
I want to give a different style for each car, the DIRT Modified is something that resembles the real one, Ravencroft used to compete in one so he could tell me if the car felt like it or not, the Hachiroku is meant to have it's own style of drifting as well, I don't want to give the same thing for every drift car.

Woah i like this new layout for the vehicles. Looks very organized and professional.