Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215800 times)

DIRT Modified Modified
Modception.

Modifying something modfied by modified modifier

I'll begin posting updates here now like Teneski and Barnabas does with their topics, it's more pratical than having two topics, one in the Add-Ons and other in the Development thread (which is now locked)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:39:40 AM by Filipe »

So, what is the next vehicle pack?

Did you ever fix the Hachiroku lights yet? (How they are body color in cvs?)

Did you ever fix the Hachiroku lights yet? (How they are body color in cvs?)
Not yet, I will on it's next update which I'll also add other features in.

Not yet, I will on it's next update which I'll also add other features in.
Like what? (Please tell me Sleepy Eyes lights, if not, that's fine)

Like what? (Please tell me Sleepy Eyes lights, if not, that's fine)
A variant with a grip handling that doesn't drift, a tuned variant that drifts more and goes faster, and maybe a few more parts and other details, and the paintable headlights.

Maybe later on I might make the Levin version of the car with a coupe bodyshape.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 01:43:36 PM by Filipe »

A variant with a grip handling that doesn't drift, a tuned variant that drifts more and goes faster, and maybe a few more parts and other details, and the paintable headlights.

Maybe later on I might make the Levin version of the car with a coupe bodyshape.
-snip-

Reminds me of a vehicle from GTA V that people exaggerate as the Trueno but doesn't look even like it..
I just can't remember it's name.

Reminds me of a vehicle from GTA V that people exaggerate as the Trueno but doesn't look even like it..
I just can't remember it's name.
Futo, which is the AE86 Levin

Futo, which is the AE86 Levin

Oh yeah that.. Then there was the Honda styled GTA SA - GTA IV - GTA V hatchback that had retractibles. It reminded me more of the Trueno..

I'm excited for the update of the Hachiroku, and the TM Car pack. It's been years now since it was released as 1st gen.

So lately there was a demand for vehicles that serves for specific purposes, here is a list of things that I plan to do related to that.

- Bus Pack (Coach, City, Double Decker, Classic, School, Motorhome and Prison Buses)
- Bike Pack Update (Crotch Rocket, Chopper, Police and other types of bikes)
- NASCAR
- A tank of some sort.
- Van Pack
- Truck Pack

Aha, see, I know where you got the name, "Hachi-Roku" from. It is from CarX Drift Racing for mobile devices.