Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215804 times)

Hey there, I know it's been a while, but I finally got news related to the Carrera, so here we go.

- Done some updates on the model overall, especially fixing some of it's issues, it's dimensions, the headlights, now when it spawns it has a basic front bumper as standard, and one exhaust.

- Updated the interior, it didn't had anything before, just a steering wheel and the seats, also for the first time I added a clutch.

- A Targa variant, it took me a while to get the roof right but it was worth it, and of course you can remove it.

And that's pretty much everything- nope, I forgot something.

The legendary Carrera Turbo of course, dual exhausts, sick spoiler, widebody and more power.

So far that's pretty much it for this update, if you feel like there is anything else I should add to this car before release please let me know.

Also don't worry you can still add a lip spoiler and a foglight for the other carrera models, they'll now be CVS options instead of spawning with the car as standard.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 04:02:58 PM by Filipe »

its so loving beautiful i might actually install a vehicle mod that isnt over 4 years old now

heard you updated the 911 and i just had to see for myself, looks awesome

its so loving beautiful i might actually install a vehicle mod that isnt over 4 years old now
That means a lot coming from you thanks man!

i love this car thank u
And I love you plant bird man <3
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:11:05 AM by Filipe »

ladies and gentlemen,
filipe has done it once more.

Like I said earlier, if you have any suggestions for the 911, feel free to post them here, I think I'll make a Rauh-Welt widebody version and maybe a Safari model.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 06:08:20 AM by Filipe »

An RWB variant for the Carrera would be nice.

Hey guys, so I apologize that the last post on this topic was a while ago, but I'm planning to change directions with the Carrera, which could be the start of a new generation of vehicles, I'll let you know if I manage to make it work and I might be able to do that next week since right now I'm away from my computer, in the meantime feel free to visit the SpeedKart Remastered topic to know more about the project and how you could help if you're interested, thank you.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=322549.0
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:38:42 AM by Filipe »

This idea may be stupid, but can you make an bodykit that will change the shape to that of a more modern Porsche? Similar to how some classic cars in APB have body kits that turn them into more modern vehicles.

And I love you plant bird man <3
o i didn't notice this reply thank u i love u too <3

This topic will be locked soon, I'm still deciding if it will be worth it or not to start fresh, but to be completely honest it's been really tough to get inspired for anything.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:36:27 AM by Filipe »

dont lock the topic? you can leave it open even if you dont plan on making anything. see: gravity cat's addon page

and maybe someday you might want to work on bl stuff again, then you can still get the post layout if the topic is left unlocked