0 (0%)
19:50 GMT
0 (0%)
19:55 GMT
0 (0%)
20:00 GMT
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Blockland Wrestling Association - COMBAT ZONE STARTING IN MINUTES!!!  (Read 11521 times)

I'm just pointing out my version of a WWE stadium. That's not nothing to get worked up about! Anyway, have a great day, or night depending on where you are!
ok think about this for a second
you come into this thread saying
My WWE arena looks better...
and that makes you look like a loving starfish and now you're turning it all around like everyone else is in the wrong and you're a victim? forget off

ok think about this for a second
you come into this thread saying and that makes you look like a loving starfish and now you're turning it all around like everyone else is in the wrong and you're a victim? forget off

So does it not look better? Is it not bigger? Does the stage not look more accurate to WWE's?

If you've answered these with a yes, you prove my point. My stadium is better. Fact.

It's really weird for you to tell me "you come into this thread saying and that makes you look like a loving starfish and now you're turning it all around like everyone else is in the wrong and you're a victim? forget off", you got to be more honest to me than that, what are you trying to get at?

So does it not look better? Is it not bigger? Does the stage not look more accurate to WWE's?

If you've answered these with a yes, you prove my point. My stadium is better. Fact.
what are you going on about this all relies on people's opinions
you got to be more honest to me than that, what are you trying to get at?
are you an starfish if you're a mansion owner and you go to a man living in poverty unsolicited (keyword here) and you start going on and on about how you have more money than him and you have a bigger fancier house?

The fact is. Both the OP and me have the EXACT same tools available. It's not a matter of what house we have, it's a matter of presentation.

imo your stage looks like an NXT show or a house show stage, so no it isn't really accurate if accuracy is what you want

actual WWE RAW event:

actual wwe live (aka it's not an actual show and it's a local thing done to demonstrate chemistry between wrestlers) event:

]

actual NXT developmental (aka you go here to hone wrestling skills) event:

imo your stage looks like an NXT show or a house show stage, so no it isn't really accurate if accuracy is what you want

actual WWE RAW event:

actual wwe live (aka it's not an actual show and it's a local thing done to demonstrate chemistry between wrestlers) event:

]

actual NXT developmental (aka you go here to hone wrestling skills) event:

Join my server within 10 minutes, I'll show you! Server Name: MATT VORN's WWE ARENA

Join my server within 10 minutes, I'll show you! Server Name: MATT VORN's WWE ARENA

please dont quote entire posts and snip them, please

edit: so matt is hosting right now and i tried joining his server, my connection timed out every single time. so matt either disabled UPnP, didn't port forward or has a really stuffty internet
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:07:44 AM by Zharthon »

please dont quote entire posts and snip them, please

So you're in denial of joining my server. This is because you know I am right. The images shown do not fulfill the scale of the arena which I built. Therefore I am offering you a chance to see the build yourself.

So you're in denial of joining my server. This is because you know I am right. The images shown do not fulfill the scale of the arena which I built. Therefore I am offering you a chance to see the build yourself.

no you dip, your internet sucks so i can't join

That's because I quit the server like 10 minutes ago. I'll start it back up!

Don't bother, because if you open that server up you're in for a bodyslammin.

Don't bother, because if you open that server up you're in for a bodyslammin.

Don't worry, brother. I told him off so he won't bother with us.

Don't worry, brother. I told him off so he won't bother with us.
Good job brother, see you this sunday.

Are you guys sure 19:00 is a good time because none of you seem to be online at that time.

Are you guys sure 19:00 is a good time because none of you seem to be online at that time.

I see a lot of guys on at 5 to 9 PM GMT