0 (0%)
19:50 GMT
0 (0%)
19:55 GMT
0 (0%)
20:00 GMT
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Blockland Wrestling Association - COMBAT ZONE STARTING IN MINUTES!!!  (Read 11520 times)

Friday Fight Night is starting in 2 hours, PM me or hit me up on steam if you can't attend.

I am in school, so I can't be there.
I get out at 2:49 pm mountain time

Alright, since all of you voted 19:00 GMT and only like 4 people are on steam (if you aren't on steam or are away why did you loving vote 19:00?) I'm pushing all events back to 21:00 GMT.

Alright, since all of you voted 19:00 GMT and only like 4 people are on steam (if you aren't on steam or are away why did you loving vote 19:00?) I'm pushing all events back to 21:00 GMT.

When's it on?

Friday Night fight is now cancelled due to school being a loving handicapped system.

Opening Promo - Kentmansley (Asgore) will say some things

1st Match - Crystalwarrior (Jack Noir) VS Gengar - Regular Match

2nd Match - TBA

3rd Match - Freedom Bringer VS Khanu (4chan) VS DarthC3P0 VS Ahead - Fatal Four Way (No DQ)

4th Match - TBA

5th Match - TBA

Main Event - Toxicology (Jew) and Dataproxy (Ze Operator) - Blockomania Contract Signing
FFN's card is now SNS's card
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:49:47 PM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

Server is opening, the password is "monday"
Be there or get suspended

Ingame Name: Sprite_
BLID: 33303
Weight Division (Light Heavyweight, Middleweight, Heavyweight): heavyfatmothaforgeta
On a scale of 1 to 10 what is your knowledge of wrestling?: 7
Entrance (Music, note: it will be easy if you used a wwe theme, pyro, vehicles): duck song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q) and i just keep saying quack, i am the crazyquacky the socc
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/totallysprite
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:21:34 PM by Man Of Greenish »

Alright so Jofy loving connected and it crashed the server.
Thanks jofy you loving monday.

I think Jofy DDoS'd
no he loving didnt
the server's just unstable with 22 billion people on it at once

Ingame Name: TeeOS
BLID: 26446
Weight Division (Light Heavyweight, Middleweight, Heavyweight): Light Heavyweight
On a scale of 1 to 10 what is your knowledge of wrestling?: 6
Entrance (Music, note: it will be easy if you used a wwe theme, pyro, vehicles): this song, fire or firework emitters
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/firstnamelastname/

the server right now:

Flaming

It's not flaming. If you actually understand what flaming is. It is the act of using provocative (swearing) language. If anything. You are flaming, you are the one letting off all the f-bombs and carrying on the argument which NO ONE is interested in anymore.

All I said at first was "My arena looks better...". And it does, fact. This doesn't mean you have to formulate your input as it was not needed. Stop taking this so personal, let's just act mature and stop!

don't listen to 'em matt you're a beast