0 (0%)
19:50 GMT
0 (0%)
19:55 GMT
0 (0%)
20:00 GMT
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Blockland Wrestling Association - COMBAT ZONE STARTING IN MINUTES!!!  (Read 11308 times)

Matchups
Opener - Toxicology VS a random crowd member in a no DQ match

2nd Match - Random Crowd Member VS Random Crowd Member in a regular match

3rd Match? - Jack Noir will say stuff

Main Event Match - Hogan VS Kentmansley in a steel cage match

The server is up for everyone now, join or be a monday.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:48:56 PM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

This is a really good game!

Most wrestlers aren't on steam atm so I'm cancelling the event, the next event will be the 8th of April's Friday Night Fight.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:27:03 PM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

Ingame Name: Ze Operator
BLID: 32660
Weight Division (Light Heavyweight, Middleweight, Heavyweight): Light Heavyweight
On a scale of 1 to 10 what is your knowledge of wrestling?: About a 5. Used to watch of WWE with my cousin when I was younger, but sort of faded with age, I suppose. Liked the Undertaker
Entrance (Music, note: it will be easy if you used a wwe theme, pyro, vehicles): Simple walk-in routine, with Zack Hemsey's "Don't get in my Way". I would point to my opponent, then thumbs down.
Steam: Here
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:40:00 AM by DataProxy »

Nobody joined apart from toxic who forgeted up the lighting and put lots of jew stars
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 05:49:04 PM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

Ingame Name:memer99 (Gengar)
BLID:35147
Weight Division (Light Heavyweight, Middleweight, Heavyweight): middleweight
On a scale of 1 to 10 what is your knowledge of wrestling?:-5
Entrance (Music, note: it will be easy if you used a wwe theme, pyro, vehicles):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvAUtEDgpyY
Steam:[YrD] GengarInATophat

My WWE arena looks better...

My WWE arena looks better...

are you challenging our authority BROTHER?

I'm just saying. The arena that there is now looks nice. However I find it lacks detail and authenticity. Here is another picture of my "version" of a WWE arena. [the top pic is the same as my previous comment]

Notice the bot/player add-on I own on the lower image ;)

I'm not saying yours is crap or anything, I'm just trying to portray the possibility with the overall build.

P.S. I also have produced 1 minute, and infinite looping .ogg music files of most of the WWE themes including shane, the chairman, lesnar, undertaker and seth rollins. Look out for these files on the Music thread as I will be posting them shortly!

P.S. I also have produced 1 minute, and infinite looping .ogg music files of most of the WWE themes including shane, the chairman, lesnar, undertaker and seth rollins. Look out for these files on the Music thread as I will be posting them shortly!

yeah and so have i, but i ain't bragging about it lmao, that is the easiest stuff someone could possibly make

hulk's build is fine as it is, nobody is even showing up to the server most of the time so the last thing he probably wants is another build ;))))))) xDDDD face meme winky haha stop, i personally (and believe hulk is the same on this) want to do this for fun, we aren't doing this to make it some wacky super crazy super rich production and seriously prefer it to stay that way, stop marking out for yourself, you're going to turn into a pillhead HBK with this ego you're trying to gather

but joking aside i'd be damned if i would let some random forum user with not that many posts come into the thread uninvited, stuff on my and hulk's (and toxicology, papa bless) work and try to play it a big hotshot because he looped a song on audacity for one minute, if you aren't here to sign up or talk about the topic of this thread, here's the door and remember, you're free to leave at any time
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:04:17 PM by Zharthon »

The thing is, fair play. Secondly my ego is purely my confidence with Blockland. I have been playing for nearly 7 years. I won't be a 'pill head' as I am going to study 3 Bachelor Honour degrees in a year and a half after completing my extended diploma. Therefore I am well educated to not turn into a pill head.

I'm just pointing out my version of a WWE stadium. That's not nothing to get worked up about! Anyway, have a great day, or night depending on where you are!

matt vorn wtf get outta here

The thing is, fair play. Secondly my ego is purely my confidence with Blockland. I have been playing for nearly 7 years. I won't be a 'pill head' as I am going to study 3 Bachelor Honour degrees in a year and a half after completing my extended diploma. Therefore I am well educated to not turn into a pill head.

I'm just pointing out my version of a WWE stadium. That's not nothing to get worked up about! Anyway, have a great day, or night depending on where you are!

Dude. Your gesture is nice. But it's needless, and hijacks the entire OP. You could've offered the save file, and that would've been alright. If you think that Hulk's current build lacks detail, discuss it with him privately. Don't be a Negative Nancy on his OP. That's just asking to steal thunder.

And seriously? Who cares about you wanting to study 3 Bachelor Degrees?? Cry me a river, science boy. If you're well educated, you should know by now that you are on the forums that is literally 4chan's sarcastic ugly cousin. And next off, people like to run their posts/servers how they wish.

If you want to collaborate with Hulk, I'm sure he'd be more than HAPPY to. Don't offer your ideas if nobody asked for them. It's really unneccessary.
I'm not flaming here; it's just that what you did isn't exactly appreciated around here.