Blockland Wrestling Association - COMBAT ZONE STARTING IN MINUTES!!!

Poll

When should the show start?

19:00 GMT
3 (42.9%)
19:05 GMT
0 (0%)
19:10 GMT
0 (0%)
19:15 GMT
0 (0%)
19:20 GMT
0 (0%)
19:25 GMT
1 (14.3%)
19:30 GMT
0 (0%)
19:35 GMT
0 (0%)
19:40 GMT
0 (0%)
19:45 GMT
0 (0%)
19:50 GMT
0 (0%)
19:55 GMT
0 (0%)
20:00 GMT
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Blockland Wrestling Association - COMBAT ZONE STARTING IN MINUTES!!!  (Read 11531 times)

ingame name: Jshotgun
BLID: 36368
weight division: middleweight
on a scale of 1 to 10 what is your knowledge of wrestling?: 804
entrance: https://youtu.be/Yhqf14X0G5
steam: on mobile, can't post steam, but my id in the url is Jshotgun, and if that doesn't work my name is not keemstar.

are you sure?
i might've removed some letters in the url, I'll fix it later

I have merged the 2 weight divisions due to both divisions not having many people compared to heavyweight.

I am also opening a private vote, all members of the active roster must PM me with the best suited time for them (GMT please) for Smackdown and PPVs

Put me on the list. I'll represent The Harvest.

haha ok

you still have to post an application, you won't be placed on the roster list without going through the hoops first

Might want to put him on a main event match against Matt Worn for an egotism match or something. 

haha ok

you still have to post an application, you won't be placed on the roster list without going through the hoops first

I don't need an application.

haha ok

Don't worry it's a feud fight. I'll sort it.

Opener - Lord Tony will cut a promo

2nd - Crowd Match

3rd - TeeOS VS TBA

4th -JShotgun VS TBA

5th - Crowd Match

6th - Trogtor VS Freedom Bringer VS Khanu - Triple Threat Match for the No 1 Contendership for the BWA Heavyweight Championship

Main Event - Winner of the 6th match VS Hulk Hogan - Non title match

SUMMARY OF TODAY'S EVENTS BRRROTHERRR:

• LORD TONY SHOWED UP LATE, ME AND ZHARTHON TALKED TRASH ABOUT TONY AND MATT VORN TO FILL TIME
  • I FOUGHT AGAINST DARTH AND WON VIA DQ, HE ATTACKED THE REF HULK HOGAN
  • JSHOTGUN DIDNT SHOW DUE TO COMPLICATIONS SO A MATCH BETWEEN ZHARTHON AND DONALD Annoying Orange WAS FORMED INSTEAD
  • DONALD Annoying Orange WAS KILLED AND SO THE Annoying Orange AIRLINES BILLBOARDS AROUND THE STAGE ARE NOW CRISPEN AIRLINES (CRISPEN IS ZHARTHON)
  • A FATAL FOURWAY BETWEEN Annoying Orange, HOGAN, ZHARTHON, AND JMORRA ENDS IN A WIN FOR ZHARTHON
  • LORD TONY SHOWED BACK UP AND TALKED TRASH ABOUT HARVESTING PEOPLE'S DOGS
  • NEWCOMER ARIES DE-loving-STROYED LORD TONY IN A ONE ON ONE MATCH, THE HARVESTER IS HARVESTED
  • TEAM EXTREME (TEEOS, SKYCOOKIE, ARIES, ZHARTHON) TOOK THE WIN AGAINST TEAM AMERICA (HOGAN, LUIGIMAN, DONALD Annoying Orange, CANADIAN BILL) IN A SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH

DONALD Annoying Orange AND ZHARTHON WILL BE FIGHTING AGAIN ON PAY PER VIEW THIS SUNDAY IN A NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 04:54:29 PM by TeeOS »

reminder that we have a PPV today at 21:00 gmt so remember to show up to see the show.

Ingame Name: Kidalex90
BLID: 67024
Weight Division: Heavyweight
On a scale of 1 to 10 what is your knowledge of wrestling?: 11
Entrance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
Steam: Moneysplash

Opener - Lord Tony VS Matt Vorn - No DQ Match

2nd - Crowd Match - Combat Zone Match

3rd - Kahnu VS Trogtor - Combat Zone Match

4th - Crispen Wah VS President Donald Annoying Orange - Combat Zone Match

5th - JShotgun VS DarthC3P0 VS TeeOS - Triple Threat Combat Zone Match for the vacated BWA Light Heavyweight Championship

6th - Hulk Hogan VS Freedom Bringer - Hell in a Cell Combat Zone Match for the BWA Heavyweight Championship