Author Topic: Banned on Tezuni's Prison escape for insulting islam  (Read 4671 times)

allahu akbar jokes aren't and never were funny but being banned for them is a bit extreme unless you kept spamming them
So basically, I just made a couple allahu akbar jokes and I trolled him thinking he was simple a butthurt player, somehow now have him on my friends list and hes cool with it now.Turns out hes muslim
bye bye

i disagree i think allahu akbar jokes are hilarious

i disagree i think allahu akbar jokes are hilarious
In some situations I agree, this was okay but it seems he was arguing with the moderator

Sounds like an extremely bigoted admin team. I'm a Christian and this would be just fine on my server. You can make fun of any religion you want as long as you aren't personally attacking people.
its not an admin. How hard is it for people to actually read a drama? Like certain users struggle with it and I just can't wrap my head around why it's so difficult to read

The dude that issued the ban will be dealt with when I get home

Sounds like an extremely bigoted admin team. I'm a Christian and this would be just fine on my server. You can make fun of any religion you want as long as you aren't personally attacking people.

Pretty much, the guy that banned me is now cool with me making fun of his religion even tho he said to never do that again :c

Pretty much, I now know the guy that banned me, he said it's cool just never do it again :c

Pretty much, the guy that banned me is now cool with me making fun of his religion even tho he said to never do that again :c
Pretty much, I now know the guy that banned me, he said it's cool just never do it again :c
um

maybe one of the moderators is an CIA soldier
cause it sounds like it

trolled him thinking he was simple a butthurt player
Isn't this admittance to trolling

Isn't this admittance to trolling
Yeah, but the "trolling" was basically more allahu akbar jokes and telling him to calm down and giving me a reason why I should be banned

Yeah, but the "trolling" was basically more allahu akbar jokes and telling him to calm down and giving me a reason why I should be banned
trolling is trolling and will always be

in this case you bashed a religion unprovoked
I'm a christian and I wouldn't ban someone on my server for making a joke about Jesus.  Getting butthurt about someone poking fun at your religion serves no purpose as to grow your religion, it only further polarizes the religion itself from the non believers.  Using power/authority to censor people's speech to keep them from offending anyone is never a good idea, and in this case it seems that the Mod himself was the one offended, making this not only an attempt at censorship, but also a means of getting personal revenge.

Does this mean that I think it is ok to bash people's beliefs?  No, not at all.  I just think it is wrong to use the power of an institution to control what people say.

Well that's nice: As I already said I don't believe what the mod did was okay and I will deal with it but you're making this so much more than it is cheese. It's literally a ten min ban. The ban was over before the first post in this topic

it looks like you picked a fight with a moderator because he didn't like what you said (which is understandably stupid in it's own right) and you kept picking at it until he banned you because 'le ebig troll xD'

this would have been the moderator's fault had you not tried to troll him over it lmao