Banned on Tezuni's Prison escape for insulting islam

Author Topic: Banned on Tezuni's Prison escape for insulting islam  (Read 4674 times)

So,I played on Tezuni's Prison escape and I said some stuff like and allahu akbar and some other harmless crap, and some SJW's got pissed over that and banned me. kinda lulzy

Screenshot 1 "Cursed Islam"
  https://gyazo.com/91e58d78b64dcc1374c6c278b1781a0b

Screenshot 2 "The ban hammer(notice how it doesn't say trolling,or insulting islam)
  https://gyazo.com/25a6b7cafa9a1055b7acf0fbe17950e6

Did you just make a drama for a 10 minute staff ban?

i bet you were the one that banned him lol

No edit: a mod banned you which is like a lower rank admin so they can't enter a ban reason it's normally pretty obvious what you did wrong in this case you bashed a religion unprovoked. I wouldn't have banned but I'm also not a moderator I'm super admin.

point is it's literally 10 min and now I wanna just ban you to see how you'd react

i bet you were the one that banned him lol
it literally says who banned him? I'm also super admin so I would of entered a reason

I feel like there's not enough evidence but you seem to be arguing about it

I think he's mocking blockchip topic.

I feel like there's not enough evidence but you seem to be arguing about it

I was more explaining why there wasn't a reason and such

So basically, I just made a couple allahu akbar jokes and I trolled him thinking he was simple a butthurt player, somehow now have him on my friends list and hes cool with it now.Turns out hes muslim

So basically, I just made a couple allahu akbar jokes and I trolled him thinking he was simple a butthurt player, somehow now have him on my friends list and hes cool with it now.Turns out hes muslim
This is admittance to trolling bro
You literally made it 3 posts into this drama before admitting to trolling

I'll be sure to increase your ban length.

Yeah, i'm an idiot for not looking around more and know it's cringy as hell

Well dude, if people are very religious, they take that seriously.
Also,

Sounds like an extremely bigoted admin team. I'm a Christian and this would be just fine on my server. You can make fun of any religion you want as long as you aren't personally attacking people.