Banned on Tezuni's Prison escape for insulting islam

Author Topic: Banned on Tezuni's Prison escape for insulting islam  (Read 4644 times)

Well that's nice: As I already said I don't believe what the mod did was okay and I will deal with it but you're making this so much more than it is cheese. It's literally a ten min ban. The ban was over before the first post in this topic
I understand that and I'm glad that you are dealing with it, I just wanted to throw in my two cents.  I apologize if I came off as aggressive.  If I happened to look like I was blowing it out pf proportion, then I apologize, that wasn't my intention.

it looks like you picked a fight with a moderator because he didn't like what you said (which is understandably stupid in it's own right) and you kept picking at it until he banned you because 'le ebig troll xD'

this would have been the moderator's fault had you not tried to troll him over it lmao

I picked a fight with the mod's cousin that I didn't know, he called his cousin and he said "u cursed islam, that is the reason forgeter" The only things I said before the ban where "why am i getting banned,free speech and calm down"
That's the extent of the trolling nothing else nothing more

That's the extent of the trolling nothing
there we go finally
bye bye now

I picked a fight with the mod's cousin that I didn't know, he called his cousin and he said "u cursed islam, that is the reason forgeter" The only things I said before the ban where "why am i getting banned,free speech and calm down"
That's the extent of the trolling nothing else nothing more
Trolling is still trolling and you should get banned for that either way. "Free speech" what the hell you're not in a country you're in a game, people can ban as they like if you're using your "free speech" wrong, especially if it's in the rules.

The guy could've gave you a warning but you kept arguing with him so you deserved no warning.

Did you just make a drama for a 10 minute staff ban?
Believe it or not, the same scenario happened to me. (As in I banned someone for 10 minutes and got drama'd)
It happens, not much you can do about it.

i see no correlation between what he said in chat and the ban
as far as we know the two are completely unconnected and he's just trying to fling stuff at the server because he got banned for something that would look bad in a drama topic

Trolling is still trolling and you should get banned for that either way. "Free speech" what the hell you're not in a country you're in a game, people can ban as they like if you're using your "free speech" wrong, especially if it's in the rules.
just because they CAN ban doesn't mean they SHOULD.  Trolling? Yes go ahead and ban him.  But if the only reason is that someone got offended about something he said about a religion, that's ridiculous.  Besides, Christianity is mocked way more in blockland and nothing is done about it.

Lol well ABlockOfCheese I really do appreciate your two sense about how to administrate a server but if you don't mind I'mma just divert any advice you give me into the trash bin

I think you were banned for a valid reason but seeing as its tezuni's server, i don't get why you were banned.

/medsupport

noedit:
I think you were banned for a valid reason assuming it WAS for insulting islam but seeing as its tezuni's server, i don't get why you were banned.

/medsupport

allahu akbar

oh god please don't ban me sorry i hurt your feelings about religions

i should invite that moderator to my twin towers RP

Lol well ABlockOfCheese I really do appreciate your two sense about how to administrate a server but if you don't mind I'mma just divert any advice you give me into the trash bin
my last post wasn't even directed at you, i don't really see why you felt it was necessary to comment on it.  Besides, "throwing advice into the trash bin" is not a very good way to handle a legitimate complaint.  It's not like I'm giving unrealistic criticisms of the server, I'm pointing out a flaw that more than likely boils down to one moderator acting out of line.  10/10 would admin again.

allahu akbar

oh god please don't ban me sorry i hurt your feelings about religions

What I did in a nutshell