blo - blo stays

Poll

blo?

blo!
blo.
blo me.
blojob.

Author Topic: blo - blo stays  (Read 52983 times)

b     l     b
   l      l     l     b
   o     l     o    l
          l          o
--------------------
  b   b   l    b
  l    l    l    l
  o   o   l    o   blo

b     l     b
   l      l     l     b
   o     l     o    l
          l          o
--------------------
  b   b   l    b
  l    l    l    l
  o   o   l    o   blo
blno

b     |  b
   l     |  l    b
   o     |  o    l
         |       o
         |
--------------------
         |
  b   b  |  b
  l   l  |  l
  o   o  |  o   blo
         |

fixed
enjoy

also its blo20
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 04:11:25 AM by Conan »

hey dude you spelled my name wrong and thanks for letting me in papa bless

Heres some bloss.jpg for ya, also this is now the blort that keeps me in this clan

blockchip
if people tell you to stop and forget off
then you stop and forget off
not try to make an argument
this is not your thread, you are the one in the wrong
i'm really tired of this "this isn't your thread so you're automatically wrong" stick
it's not your thread either
even if the owner of the thread is automatically right about everything then he's actually telling us both to "forget off" so don't pin this on me

Blockchip has been universally HARVESTED now.
please stop acting like being "harvested" means anything for blo's sake

Blockchip, why haven't you responded to my PM anyway?
because it's really hard to put into words and knowing this forum i'm pretty sure whatever i say will be interpreted in literally the worst way possible
including not saying anything at all, apparently.

bloke weed everyday blour twenty
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:10:21 PM by Blockchip »

The only reason people mention you, block, is because you gave them something to talk about

So your problem is that you don't like people talking about/to you right
Because if that's the case then your life sucks and I feel sorry for you
People talk, gossip, and interact with each other that's just life and you can't say "oh I have autism give me sympathy" because a ton of people have autism and they don't pull that sort of stuff unless they are lazy little forgets who don't know how to grow the forget up

So please stop this bullstuff of an excuse you're pulling because it's not working and we both know it
If you have a problem with people on the internet talking about the person you showed us then that's your fault
We don't just randomly call someone out and say they are an obsessive troll
You made yourself that and that gives us a reason to not like you

Shame on you Blockchip
People like you make me want to go to your house and take away your computer so you can see the real world and know that running away to the Internet won't pay the bills
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:07:55 AM by True Johnny »

i'm really tired of this "this isn't your thread so you're automatically wrong" stick
even if the owner of the thread is automatically right about everything then he's actually telling us both to "forget off" so don't pin this on me
wow what a way to take it completely wrong so you can keep being annoying

that isn't the point, the point is that you are the one being the problem and are the one invading
did i say it was?
even if the owner of the thread is automatically right about everything
lol what
then he's actually telling us both to "forget off" so don't pin this on me
you still need to forget off

oh, also
knowing this forum i'm pretty sure whatever i say will be interpreted in literally the worst way possible
including not saying anything at all, apparently.
so basically you were annoying, then you "stopped", noticed that people were still annoyed, so you decided to keep being annoying? not sure what you're saying here
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:26:56 AM by TableSalt »

The only reason people mention you, block, is because you gave them something to talk about
Well, the only reason i'm "giving them something to talk" about is because they're mentioning me.
Who'll stop first? Will we both go on forever?

People like you make me want to go to your house and take away your computer so you can see the real world and know that running away to the Internet won't pay the bills
I don't understand what led you to the conclusion that i think using the internet will give me money.

that isn't the point, the point is that you are the one being the problem and are the one invading
We're both essentially doing the same thing. Neither of us is 'invading' the other.

I see Blo has the cancer too.

Well, the only reason i'm "giving them something to talk" about is because they're mentioning me.
Who'll stop first? Will we both go on forever?
maybe you should like ignore it
it's hard to ignore you when we're trying to converse in this thread
like, you don't need to go to this thread at all
I don't understand what led you to the conclusion that i think using the internet will give me money.
[strawman intensifies]
We're both essentially doing the same thing. Neither of us is 'invading' the other.
yeah, we're both not welcome in this thread
and we're both being a nuisance
and we're both deserving of a ban

1.  Well, the only reason i'm "giving them something to talk" about is because they're mentioning me.

2.  Who'll stop first? Will we both go on forever?

3.  I don't understand what led you to the conclusion that i think using the internet will give me money.

4.  We're both essentially doing the same thing. Neither of us is 'invading' the other.

Whoa... You really are stupid...
 Well this changes things now I have to dumb it down

1.  People are mentioning you because you're continuing to post cancerous things for no reason

2.  I think this is hurting you more than it is me because I'm not the one trying to defend my e-rep here

3.  You took that too literally honey

4.  You were kicked out of this clan and we all made it clear that you are unwanted but despite this you continue to post in here therefore you're invading