I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13519 times)

try camel, doctors say its good

this entire post reminds me of a soap opera, "DONT DO IT.... NOOOOO!!!!!!!!"then otheres are "You dont need that stuff, you need marijuana", When i try a joint, I know where i'm posting it lol.

Smoking a joint is not worthy of its own thread. Feel free to post about it in the rec drug thread tho

so i smoked a black guy today

my grandfather, half brother, and my half brother's dad all smoke and have smoked for years. my half brother is 21. all of them have enormous health problems and have actually had ties cut with our family. i'm not saying that smoking cigarettes cuts you from your family, but it's definitely made me lose respect for all of them and it destroys their lives. if you want to go ahead and just think about now, and get a little stress relief, go right the forget ahead. just think of the problems you can have if you continue.

I know what you mean.  My grandmother smoked whilst my mother and her brother were still in the womb.  This has resulted in them both having Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, M.E. and decreased lung capacity.  My mother has, on top of that, Fibromialgia, and her brother has an insulin deficiency.  With him being far away, the only healthy person able to care for the lot is me.

Smoking causes some nasty familial problems in the long-term.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:09:41 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

Smoking a joint is not worthy of its own thread. Feel free to post about it in the rec drug thread tho
lol