Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13406 times)

I've once tried a drag off of a cigarette, and it didn't have much of a taste to it or anything.
I just thought to my self "This is what a cigarette is like? Seriously?", and put it out.
I don't see my self smoking ever again.

I've once tried a drag off of a cigarette, and it didn't have much of a taste to it or anything.
I just thought to my self "This is what a cigarette is like? Seriously?", and put it out.
I don't see my self smoking ever again.
lol

did u inhale

second-hand smoke from my parents as a kid gave me asthma. now second-hand smoke triggers the asthma and gives me hella irritating headaches

i never have nor do i ever plan on smoking anything

lol

did u inhale
Of course.
I just don't see the reason in buying cigarettes.
Though everyone has their preferences.

im doubtful of it being worse since you dont inhale the smoke?

Mouth cancer is a very real problem with cigars. Just like oils and smoke that can cause entrepreneur les and other sores on the skin, simply "injesting" the smoke has a cause of cancer.

im doubtful of it being worse since you dont inhale the smoke?
They tend to be stronger, let alone just bigger than cigarettes.
That's more smoke in your mouth and possibly lungs. You're at similar risk for developing a cancer, and higher for mouth cancer if you don't inhale.

Probably the only thing making them 'better' for you than cigarettes is the fact that you likely aren't smoking them as often, nor back to back. But you could be.

Just had one will start a charity when i lose my voice

i've found that i'm generally immune to addiction

Also, your friend is not a pusillanimous individual, he's loving smart. Stop trying stuff with the attitude of "I won't get addicted," because if you keep that up, you will someday get addicted. Stop trying to be a "cool kid XD i smoke #badass" at the possible risk of addiction (which would lead to a shorter life). You got lucky this time, but who knows next time?

can't die of lung cancer if you don't inhale it

I know cigars aren't nearly as bad to your lungs as cigarettes, it's just for the joke. They still, as earlier mentioned, carry huge health risks though.

You could always get mouth cancer and die from that.
Or to be more pedantic, have mouth cancer spread to the rest of your body, including lungs.

You could always get mouth cancer and die from that.
Or to be more pedantic, have mouth cancer spread to the rest of your body, including lungs.
True

Cigarettes are awful and if you smoke them you deserve any health problems that come your way

But even when saying that this thread makes me feel like i need a cigarette wow

Also, your friend is not a pusillanimous individual, he's loving smart. Stop trying stuff with the attitude of "I won't get addicted," because if you keep that up, you will someday get addicted. Stop trying to be a "cool kid XD i smoke #badass" at the possible risk of addiction (which would lead to a shorter life). You got lucky this time, but who knows next time?

Are you referring to the OP?  I ask because it was resolved about 3 pages ago.