I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13695 times)

what was the point of creating this if you were just curious?

"My friend said I'm stupid for having a curiousity, and that I prob just took a week of my life, if not more. I think he's just being a pusillanimous individual, because I know I they're nothing special now,"

hence the voting poll

huh, i dont think so at all
Huh, I do. A little bit of relaxation is not worth the long term effects of smoking. Hell, just sitting beside a smoker made me spit out black mucus at one point.

To share his experience and tell others its gross

my main question is why you had to pay your brother, my brother usually gives me stuff for free

Huh, I do. A little bit of relaxation is not worth the long term effects of smoking.
i'd bet that you have a different stance on smoking weed

like, i smoked stuff with my friend but that stuff stanky (i dont even kno what we were smoking⁉😂😂😂)

like, i smoked stuff with my friend but that stuff stanky (i dont even kno what we were smoking⁉😂😂😂)
what the forget

sums up irresponsible teenagers pretty well

Epic weeds my dude!!1! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼😂💯

You're the reason young people get a bad rep

whoa man did you rip the biggest cloud?!

your handicapped for trying one

kill yourself if you want to but my dad died when i was 9 from brain and lung cancer and he smoked from 2 packs a day from when he went into the marines in the 70s till 2 weeks before he died

kill yourself if you want to but my dad died when i was 9 from brain and lung cancer and he smoked from 2 packs a day from when he went into the marines in the 70s till 2 weeks before he died
2 packs a day? i do one a month. my mother has been smoking since she was like 14 and she smokes one pack per 3 days-ish.
i dont think cigarettes are the only problem here

Um, what about his handicapped????

But in all seriousness:
2 packs a day is way more than one puff in a life time.