Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 14037 times)

The first time I smoked a cigarette I hit it like I would a blunt and got so light headed I had to sit down. It felt pretty good. I got hooked on nicotine pretty quick because I would try to inhale as much as possible at once to get the biggest rush from it. Eventually it just stopped giving me intense highs, so I took up vaping 24mg juice and that did the trick for awhile. Now I'm down to 3mg and trying to quit the nicotine once and for all.

smoked a few, didn't do anything
you also got scammed my man

I love how you're saying he was scammed. He lost one dollar. It's not like some Ponzi Scheme ran off with all of his money.

b-b-but smoky said not even once!!

Yeah no stuff you didn't get addicted from one cig lmao. Also, you def didn't take a week off your life, your friend is handicapped.

Never did it but im curious to how it tastes and feels
probably stuff

He probably expected us to say

"Nice dude!!"

Never did it but im curious to how it tastes and feels
probably stuff
Your first cig is always going to be stuff. You'll cough a bit and you'll feel stuff in the back of the throat, but you don't really taste or feel much, even if it's a cig loaded with weed (which is what I meant before, forgive me).

but you don't really taste or feel much,
?????? this is really not true at all

i smoke, have been quitting recently though.
smoking a cigarette to relax is sooooooooo good. i miss going on walks and smoking a cigarette while listening some music. its so calming and nice. the headrush you get from it can be looked past. i smoked about a pack a month, it's not expensive at all at that point.
Of course its bad for you but its not like im going to die earlier now lmao. people that get all up in arms about smoking are weird. of course you can just not do it but holding judgement for people that do is some pretentious bullstuff lol

also your friend is being a pusillanimous individual
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:18:18 AM by Donnies Catch »

forget it
Go green guys! xDDD /\\/

if you ever get addicted or you are addicted chain yourself to a wall for 10 days with nothing but food and water

ya if u do get addicted then rip lol nicotine withdrawal will forget you up boy

?????? this is really not true at all
Then what the forget went wrong with my first try? I took that sucker and nothing changed.

holy loving stuff slayerz's richard shrivelled up like a loving raisin in this thread. guy seriously needs to take a chill pill, loving relax dude. like op is literally made a thread encouraging other people not to smoke and you're committing a somalian bottlecap reacharound maneuver on yourself over it. all he wanted to do was try it once because believe it or not some people arent content with sitting at a computer all day playing neopets or whatever.
Hey I never attacked OP besides saying he was dumb got paying a dollar for a cigarette

we should kill the brother