I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13694 times)

Then what the forget went wrong with my first try? I took that sucker and nothing changed.
was this the first time u smoked? if so u probably didnt smoke right and just breathed out

was this the first time u smoked? if so u probably didnt smoke right and just breathed out
Well, I followed the "well-crafted" tutorial of my Swedish friend who said to just suck in as much as possible and then gently exhale. And I saw him roll the forgeter too.

I mean, I coughed heavy and my throat was forgeted for the rest of the day, so I got that bit down.

"I know I they're nothing special now,"
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!
STOP BUYING WHAT KILLS YOU!
YOUR LITTERALLY PAYING FOR CANCER!

Never did it but im curious to how it tastes and feels
probably stuff
How did it taste?
Tastes about as well as smoking a peppermint would, and when your through it gives you a "Light high"(Light headedness) It doesnt make you high af as other people are acting
snip
da fuq? Atleast my brother gave me the "Don't inhale to deep just work your way up with deeper inhales" but he swung around a curve (we were in his car) and scared the forget out of me so I gasped (imagine how well that went)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:39:29 AM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

my favorite part of this thread is he paid a dollar for a single cigarette and also can't spell cigarette

my favorite part of this thread is he paid a dollar for a single cigarette and also can't spell cigarette
Lmao My favorite part is he bought a cigarette that stuff kills you maybe beer does more but thats less harmful if you do it in the comforts of your own house.

Lmao My favorite part is he bought a cigarette that stuff kills you maybe beer does more but thats less harmful if you do it in the comforts of your own house.
unless you're handicapped a single cigarette is not going to get you hooked for life or take away chunks of your life

unless you're handicapped a single cigarette is not going to get you hooked for life or take away chunks of your life
I know what a stupid observation but if he gets an adiction bro is forgeted.

I know what a stupid observation but if he gets an adiction bro is forgeted.
okay but like

he didn't really seem to show an intention of going for another, although I didn't read anything beyond the OP because 11 pages of arguing cause someone tried a cig is ridiculous

okay but like

he didn't really seem to show an intention of going for another, although I didn't read anything beyond the OP because 11 pages of arguing cause someone tried a cig is ridiculous
true that.

okay but like

I paid him $1 to account for stuff like "What if my our mom found out?" and hr also planned to smoke that cigarette so

i smoke beers.
Knowing the stupid and weird stuff society is known for today.
I would not be suprised if this was somehow true.

Knowing the stupid and weird stuff society is known for today.
I would not be suprised if this was somehow true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOUW7C_m_eU

Long ago when I was a child, I payed a visit to my grandmother (Father's side) and the place smelt absolutely foul and the wallpaper was tinted a disgusting brownish-yellow.

I tried smoking one of the cigarettes out of curiosity to see why people did it, and it was quite unpleasant.  The place was littered with little plates overflowing with cigarettes.
That's the first and last time I visited my father's mother, who was also a binge drinker (Bonus information).  It was very sad.

There's nothing wrong with being curious, but afterwards it is wise to learn from your experiences.  Here is a website that goes into greater detail on the effects of smoking on the body:

http://providers.waytoquit.org/health-effects

EDIT:  Don't worry, it's a very short and concise read.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 09:52:07 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »