I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13405 times)

more like why hasnt cancer killed you

Good thing I regularly use cannabis, it's proven to kill cancer!
if cannabis cures cancer then why did bob marley die from it
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 06:10:28 PM by Daswiruch »

cancers please, theres more than enough of me for everybody

cancers please, theres more than enough of me for everybody

Hence your profile picture :^)

Hence your profile picture :^)
nah hes just had that avatar for like 230 years

Cigs are pretty gross IMO. I smoke cigars, which taste a lot better. Not addicted to them either, not in the slightest, Some people just don't have self control.

nah hes just had that avatar for like 230 years
it's a classic

Cigs are pretty gross IMO. I smoke cigars, which taste a lot better. Not addicted to them either, not in the slightest, Some people just don't have self control.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/quit-smoking/expert-answers/cigar-smoking/faq-20057787

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/quit-smoking/expert-answers/cigar-smoking/faq-20057787
Not saying it's any healthier, just I think if you're gonna kill yourself, might as well enjoy it, not do it out of necessity.

Not saying it's any healthier, just I think if you're gonna kill yourself, might as well enjoy it, not do it out of necessity.
if you're not addicted then why do you continue to smoke while knowing the risk of basically loving yourself up
or as someone said earlier 'paying for cancer'

Cigars are awesome. It's been about a year since I've had one, but they can have a lot of good flavors and pairings with food and drink.

I've tried a cigar before and it tastes amazing, like the charred bits of a steak, good af.

Sure it's alot worse but I love the taste, only got to try one puff though

im doubtful of it being worse since you dont inhale the smoke?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:17:32 PM by Donnies Catch »

if you're not addicted then why do you continue to smoke while knowing the risk of basically loving yourself up
or as someone said earlier 'paying for cancer'
I smoke them for the taste. I only smoke maybe 1 or 2 a week.

im doubtful of it being worse since you dont inhale the smoke?

I think I know how to smoke :P Inhaling is just dumb