I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13404 times)

So my brother came home from college with a pack of Cigarettes, and I paid him a dollar for one, It was alright, but I don't see getting addicted to them, so how many of you have tried a cigarette.

My friend said I'm stupid for having a curiousity, and that I prob just took a week of my life, if not more. I think he's just being a pusillanimous individual, because I know I they're nothing special now, vote in poll above.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 10:59:37 PM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

Just get it out of your system. You WILL get hooked on it if you continue, and it's not worth it.

forget 'em

i get high on carbon monoxide

ive never tried it and i won't ever try it

kind of a personal reason for it but also because i don't want to sell my soul to the companies

Yes your friend is a pusillanimous individual, but it doesn't make you any less of an idiot.

why do drugs when you can play blockland

why the forget would you smoke it what the forget

In my defense, I will most likely never try one again, where would man kind be without curiosity?

with all of this "THE TRUTH" anti smoking ads i never knew it was even possible for someone to consider this

its been grinded into everyone for years now that cigarettes are trash and will kill you

why the forget would you smoke it what the forget
it woulsnt be illegal if I was of age, so why not?

cause sonic said not to

Super you need to not make a point of defending your decision. Nobody thinks you're cool for trying a cigarette.

just because its not illegal doesnt mean you should do it

literally cancer

I found them disgusting when I tried them.
I can't understand how anyone could choose to start without being pressured into it, either forcibly or by peer pressure.
I don't know how the calming aspect overcomes the awful taste and feeling.