I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13712 times)

The way I see it is most every one on here would atleast try one if they had the chance, its not like its weed or meth.

The way I see it is most every one on here would atleast try one if they had the chance, its not like its weed or meth.
weed is /less/ harmful, I would more likely try that than a cigarette

it woulsnt be illegal if I was of age, so why not?
famous last words

weed is not as bad as a cig

with all of this "THE TRUTH" anti smoking ads i never knew it was even possible for someone to consider this

its been grinded into everyone for years now that cigarettes are trash and will kill you
speaking of that, those commercials are trash. they're loud and annoying as hell and dive for "le internet culture"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:12:35 PM by Epicduke »

I never said I was "cool" this is just a discussion topic, I have already said I don't like them, and I personally wouldn't recomend them.

Many of us are over eighteen and don't smoke because it's gross.

Weed is at least mostly cannabis. Cigarettes are choc-o-block full of nasty stuff.

But meth and heroin are a big no no

I only tried one because my mum told me to, to teach me not to use them.
I was curious about the idea of them and imitated smoking as a child, but I was far too afraid to try it of my own accord.
After pretending to smoke one while playing around, my mum caught me and made me try smoking one. That first breath (which was probably a drag, as I didn't know how to smoke) was so awful I gave the cigarette to my mum and cried.

I don't think I would have tried one, even if I hadn't been forced to try one.

You paid to smoke one of your bother's cigarettes

Why...

Just get it out of your system. You WILL get hooked on it if you continue, and it's not worth it.
It's not like he's going to get addicted, to get hooked you need to do it everyday like me

You guys are acting like I smoked an entire pack, I smoked 1 as an expiriment, And I will never do it again, I am sure I will expirimemt with other things later on down the road such as weed and alcohol(Nothing as far as damaging drugs such as meth) But I don't see a single problem with trying 1 cigerette for my entire life, Simple as I didn't like it, and I never will. I wanted to know you're thoughts, and I disnt think you wouls turn it into somthing where I'm trying to be "cool" I knew I wouldn't like it before I smoked one, And I know I won't like weed either, But I still want to know how it tastes and makes you feel.

Not even close

You paid to smoke one of your bother's cigarettes

Why...
Big brother probably said no at first, and OP probably half-joked and said "what if I pay $1", and big bro isn't stupid and took a dollar.

Why are you blogging though