I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13707 times)

The way I see it is most every one on here would atleast try one if they had the chance, its not like its weed or meth.
Two completely different ends of the drug spectrum buddy. Weed is a hell of a lot healthier than any other drug.

I've tried them before, I also quit fairly quickly. Not even a pack in I said the hell with it, wish I had never touched it

Big brother probably said no at first, and OP probably half-joked and said "what if I pay $1", and big bro isn't stupid and took a dollar.
Lmao I guess

Someone would have to pay me to smoke a cigarette

Big brother probably said no at first, and OP probably half-joked and said "what if I pay $1", and big bro isn't stupid and took a dollar.
actualy I noticed it in his car, and he offered a single drag, So I took it but I took to light of a breath, so I paid him for a full cig.

Mix ammonia and bleach, and huff that stuff.

But seriously, your friend is being kind of a pusillanimous individual, but he's not wrong. Don't pick that stuff up again.

actualy I noticed it in his car, and he offered a single drag, So I took it but I took to light of a breath, so I paid him for a full cig.
Jeez

Damn guys you act as if smoking a cigarette is going to get you into rehab, I smoked two on my shift today and I don't need one everyday

By the way, it's not weed, keep it in your mouth and not your lungs it burns a lot harder

Oh wait this guy is 15

Damn guys you act as if smoking a cigarette is going to get you into rehab, I smoked two on my shift today and I don't need one everyday
I'm glad some one sees comon since, My mom even fessed up to me and told me she tried one at 13,  she said she dry heaved for 10 minutes (Prob tool a rlly deep breath) I didn't like how they made me smell so I won't do it again.

I'm glad some one sees comon since, My mom even fessed up to me and told me she tried one at 13,  she said she dry heaved for 10 minutes (Prob tool a rlly deep breath) I didn't like how they made me smell so I won't do it again.
stuff bud youll be fine, just dont do it too often, its better with friends, takes the edge off and allows you to focus

By the way, it's not weed, keep it in your mouth and not your lungs it burns a lot harder
What?
Smoking cigarettes is bad for your health. I don't know if you're trying to sound cool telling us that you smoked two on your break or what

Don't you lift (or attempt to?) And you're smoking cigarettes?

What?
Smoking cigarettes is bad for your health. I don't know if you're trying to sound cool telling us that you smoked two on your break or what

Don't you lift (or attempt to?) And you're smoking cigarettes?
Haha, not too often. I usually take in a bowl and forget I'm in the gym, not talking about cigs though. And of course it's bad for your health but one won't kill you
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:28:21 PM by Neventii »

I'm sorry for calling you out lmao, but your first couple posts were trying way too hard. It's obvious that you were looking to start a circlejerk about how your friend is a pusillanimous individual and it backfired.

Anyway I don't think trying one cigarette is that bad of an idea, but imagine where you'd end up if you somehow did like them.

You overpaid. A 20 pack of a brand I know here is £8.70. That's 41p a cigarette, or $0.58.
Obviously varies by brand and taxes. Also packs are more expensive than hand-rolled.

If you keep smoke in your mouth you're as likely to get mouth cancer as you are to get throat or lung cancer.

You overpaid. A 20 pack of a brand I know here is £8.70. That's 41p a cigarette, or $0.58.
Obviously varies by brand and taxes. Also packs are more expensive than hand-rolled.

If you keep smoke in your mouth you're as likely to get mouth cancer as you are to get throat or lung cancer.
ya if youre hooked

Wouldn't common sense be not smoking a cigarette at all???????? Especially not paying or a cigarette lmao
Haha, not too often. I usually take two hits and forget I'm in the gym, not talking about cigs though. And of course it's bad for your health but one won't kill you
Obviously one won't kill you but you just said you smoked two on your break and admitted you're a social smoker and use smoking to "take the edge off" of whatever