I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13728 times)

If you smoke 1 cigarette you probably lose at least 5 years of your lifespan
How the forget does nicotine help you focus, it's going to cause a lot of problems eventually and you're going to regret it I bet
It helps me focus because it takes the edge off.

Also, five years? More like five days.

you really need to educate yourself on what you're doing, neventii.

it doesn't matter at all if you don't smoke every day. the risk still increases every single time you smoke. there is no 'safe' amount of smoking, no matter what your druggie friends tell you. if you smoke at all, you're being an idiot.

I'm glad some one sees comon since,
Nobody's gunna say something about this?

Wow you guys are rlly making me feel bad, I loving smoke 1 Cigarette and I am going to die, I have a 90 yearold aunt who smokes more than 1 a day and she's doing fine, But I smoke 1 and I'm the worst "sinner" on earth.

Nobody's gunna say something about this?
"gunna"????  You're in big trouble buster

Wow you guys are rlly making me feel bad, I loving smoke 1 Cigarette and I am going to die, I have a 90 yearold aunt who smokes more than 1 a day and she's doing fine, But I smoke 1 and I'm the worst "sinner" on earth.
"They do it, so why can't I?"
"gunna"????  You're in big trouble buster
:(

I never knew this forum was so... mad at this topic. I mean, do what feels right, dude.

"They do it, so why can't I?":(
no, Its the fact that I got curious and tried 1, Not 10 not 100, 1 single cigarette

who are you going to listen to, OP.
the one guy who has no idea what he's talking about, but is agreeing with you and making you feel good,
or everyone else, who disagrees with your actions and berates you for making a dumb mistake.

the one guy who has no idea what he's talking about, but is agreeing with you and making you feel good,
or everyone else, who disagrees with your actions and berates you for making a dumb mistake.
I hope he listens to himself and what feels right than we, simple little plastic men on a burmese basket weaving forum

Also, I know what I'm talking about, there are ingredients in cigarettes used in synthesizing jet fuel.

You make me sound like I regret it, I don't regret it because I know how it tastes/feels now, But now I also know the health risks, I had already planned on not doing it again, I'm just trying to get this loving taste out of my mouth
EDIT: simpily said, if I went back before I knew what it tasted like, I would do it again, but now that I know, I won't. Because i don't like it and health risks.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:51:38 PM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

I hope he listens to himself and what feels right than we, simple little plastic men on a burmese basket weaving forum
This made about as much sense as everything you've said in this topic so far.

I enjoy it because it tastes good to me, and it helps me focus when paired with coffee and think clearly.
That's neither the caffeine nor the nicotine helping you focus. You're addicted to both and regularly suffer from withdrawal from them. This is why you feel unfocussed or tense.
By then smoking and having a coffee you're satiating the withdrawal, and no longer have the symptoms.

You aren't more focussed or relaxed than a non-smoker/drinker. You're at the same base level.
You're inhaling carcinogens in order to feel the same as someone who doesn't.

That's neither the caffeine nor the nicotine helping you focus. You're addicted to both and regularly suffer from withdrawal from them. This is why you feel unfocussed or tense.
By then smoking and having a coffee you're satiating the withdrawal, and no longer have the symptoms.

You aren't more focussed or relaxed than a non-smoker/drinker. You're at the same base level.
You're inhaling carcinogens in order to feel the same as someone who doesn't.
This was the first cigarette I've had since my birthday. I like how you play psycologist and try to brown townyze my condition when you know nothing about me.