I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13711 times)

Wouldn't common sense be not smoking a cigarette at all???????? Especially not paying or a cigarette lmaoObviously one won't kill you but you just said you smoked two on your break and admitted you're a social smoker and use smoking to "take the edge off" of whatever
okay? Are you judging me or...

ya if youre hooked
Even smoking small amounts irregularly increases your risk. You don't have to be on 40 a day to get cancer.

Cancer sticks..

Never touched a cigarette in my life and hopefully I will keep that streak

okay? Are you judging me or...
Yeah smoking is bad or you and the people around you

Even smoking small amounts irregularly increases your risk. You don't have to be on 40 a day to get cancer.
thats like 2 1/2 packs dude...

lol okay

The people around you usually create your attitude, but this isn't always true either, people come and go

I smoke weed on a daily basis and have taken various other drugs recreationally, but have never taken a hit from a cig in my life. Nasty stuff

$1 for a cig man you got ripped off dude.

I smoke like 2 cigarettes a year. If this is really the only one you're going to smoke I wouldn't worry about all these people freaking out how you are going to die. I'd be more worried about the car exhaust we are constantly exposed to.

The people around you usually create your attitude, but this isn't always true either, people come and go
I mean, Slayer's right it's just autistic of him to state the obvious.

I'm sorry for calling you out lmao, but your first couple posts were trying way too hard. It's obvious that you were looking to start a circlejerk about how your friend is a pusillanimous individual and it backfired.

Anyway I don't think trying one cigarette is that bad of an idea, but imagine where you'd end up if you somehow did like them.
your exactly right though, Just these people are acting like I have been diagnosed with cancer,
You overpaid. A 20 pack of a brand I know here is £8.70. That's 41p a cigarette, or $0.58.
Obviously varies by brand and taxes. Also packs are more expensive than hand-rolled.
I was also thinking about the risk he was taking that my mom found out, and also that he originally planned on smoking that so I guess compinsate for time also.

I smoke weed on a daily basis and have taken various other drugs recreationally, but have never taken a hit from a cig in my life. Nasty stuff
I'd rather smoke weed than do any other type of smoking

thats like 2 1/2 packs dude...
lol okay
Smoking even a couple a day significantly increases your risk of death from a ton of different smoking related diseases
I mean, Slayer's right it's just autistic of him to state the obvious.
Autistic of me? Aren't you the autistic one...?

Smoking even a couple a day significantly increases your risk of death from a ton of different smoking related diseasesAutistic of me? Aren't you the autistic one...?
What have you told me that every smoking commercial hasn't?

I enjoy it because it tastes good to me, and it helps me focus when paired with coffee and think clearly. I'm not going to argue there are any benefits, I do it because I like it.

Oh wait a minute I don't smoke cigs every day?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:41:02 PM by Neventii »

Anyone who smokes cigarettes is a moron

If you smoke 1 cigarette you probably lose at least 5 years of your lifespan

I enjoy it because it tastes good to me, and it helps me focus when paired with coffee and think clearly
How the forget does nicotine help you focus, it's going to cause a lot of problems eventually and you're going to regret it I bet

Of course you're going to like it because that's one of the points of the cigarette addiction lol
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:42:56 PM by Kyuande »