I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13677 times)

I smoke occasionally with my friends, it's pretty casual. I wouldn't do it more than a few times a week, and probably skip smoking on some weeks altogether, don't get hooked on cigarettes.

But it's fun to do them once in a while I guess

'fun' how is it fun? You inhale and exhale a poison for nothing in exchange other than slight stress relief.

'fun' how is it fun? You inhale and exhale a poison for nothing in exchange other than slight stress relief.
Hey, I just do it for the cool factor, and because my friends do it, honestly

I know that sounds stupid, but if I can control how often I'm doing it I'm fine with inhaling a bit of cancer

The way I see it is most every one on here would atleast try one if they had the chance, its not like its weed or meth.
no thanks, I'd rather not have cancer
wow, that IS stupid.

to be honest the coolness factor is the only thing that's good about it

cancer

"Acute myeloid leukemia
Bladder cancer, Cancer of the cervix, Cancer of the esophagus, Kidney cancer, Cancer of the larynx (voice box), Lung cancer, Cancer of the oral cavity (mouth), Cancer of the pharynx (throat), Stomach cancer, Cancer of the uterus...
Cigarette smoke contains 4,000 chemicals: hydrogen cyanide, formaldehyde, arsenic, ammonia and urea among them."

EDIT:  There is a delay effect in-between smoking that increases your normal stress-levels until you smoke again, which is one of the marketing tactics.

Just saying.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 09:59:23 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

wow, that IS stupid.
Well what other reason is there for smoking?

I get stressed out a lot, so I guess there's another excuse to do it. If I don't get addicted to it then I'm fine, because the long term effects of smoking a lot ARE cancer, but occasional, casual smoking won't have huge health impacts

slight? idk man a cigarette does a heck of a job. compared to weed, its ok. it still does so much more than 'slight'

to be honest the coolness factor is the only thing that's good about it
y is no one assaulting u about this when i said this ppl got all mad

Only cigarettes blow cigarettes

I paid him $1 to account for stuff like "What if my our mom found out?" and hr also planned to smoke that cigarette so
so you paid a dollar to take a couple drags of your brothers cigarette. didn't even give you one of your own

nice

This guy gets it!

y is no one assaulting u about this when i said this ppl got all mad
nah you talked about how it feels good
i talk about it's coolness factor
smoking is still bad though

This entire thread should do an anti-smoking commercial and send it in.

"Plastic friends for clean air"