I Smoked a Cigerette.

Poll

Is My friend being a pussy?

Yes
48 (27.3%)
No
128 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 178

Author Topic: I Smoked a Cigerette.  (Read 13686 times)

This entire thread should do an anti-smoking commercial and send it in.

"Plastic friends for clean air"
I loving lost it

so you paid a dollar to take a couple drags of your brothers cigarette. didn't even give you one of your own

nice
I got a full cig

ah yes, cigarette is ain't nothin

maybe you should smoke a couple dozen more

i'm sure they're nothing

they're still nothing

five packs later, they're still nothing

oh wow, two for one special

they're still so much nothin' that you ain't got nothin' to not lose yaalllll

that's good prose
submit it to the new yorker

ah yes, cigarette is ain't nothin

maybe you should smoke a couple dozen more

i'm sure they're nothing

they're still nothing

five packs later, they're still nothing

oh wow, two for one special

they're still so much nothin' that you ain't got nothin' to not lose yaalllll

my sides

he clearly doesnt lol
I actually do. The relaxation from it isn't near enough to make it worth it.

THe only man that understands :D

huh, i dont think so at all

Long ago when I was a child, I payed a visit to my grandmother (Father's side) and the place smelt absolutely foul and the wallpaper was tinted a disgusting brownish-yellow.

I tried smoking one of the cigarettes out of curiosity to see why people did it, and it was quite unpleasant.  The place was littered with little plates overflowing with cigarettes.
That's the first and last time I visited my father's mother, who was also a binge drinker (Bonus information).  It was very sad.

There's nothing wrong with being curious, but afterwards it is wise to learn from your experiences.  Here is a website that goes into greater detail on the effects of smoking on the body:

http://providers.waytoquit.org/health-effects

EDIT:  Don't worry, it's a very short and concise read.
Thank god, Some one who speak since, My point still stands "Where would mankind be without curiousity" I know cigarettes are dangerous but it was an experiment, I'm never doing it again because I do care about my health,

cigarettes are for pussies. smoke the kush and let the flames burn like george bush

I mean if you want to increase your chance of getting lung cancer, then keep smoking; my Biology teacher from last year lost hid dad to lung cancer because apparently he was a chain smoker.

I don't need no speed (no)
I don't need no heroin (no thanks)
I don't want no coke (not today)
You can keep your ketamine (yeah)
I'm a bassline junkie (whaat?)
I'm a bassline junkie (tell 'em again)
I'm a bassline junkie (tell 'em again)
And I like it funky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1gl46hh3sQ

I didn't know people smoked chains

Thank god, Some one who speak since, My point still stands "Where would mankind be without curiousity" I know cigarettes are dangerous but it was an experiment, I'm never doing it again because I do care about my health,

You learned from the experiment, and from what you learned you made a decision.  If that decision is one that impacts you positively (and hopefully others around you) that's how you know that your curiosity reaped good results, which is exactly what happened here.

Well done you.  Have a cookie:  :cookie: