Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]

Author Topic: Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]  (Read 15684 times)

INSERT NAME HERE
link to current account: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=148230
Please do that, that'd be alot easier to do XD

The love slave of 30

User was banned for this post

Lets get started. Insert Name Here has been stuffting up the Harvest thread for a while now and just goes after people unprovoked even outside of the thread, specifically Harvest members. He also has this weird thing with telling people to ''stop'' when they've put him in his place.

HARVEST

You don't basically, only his forget-buddies are in this clan

the ego is bigger than furdle's

That is no excuse lmfao. All of us on BLF have stuffposted, even you Tony. And you know it.
admittance to stuff-posting? i dont know but def hostility

look whos talking lmao

UNPROVOKED ATTACKS

He said that cause you wished every single user who was chain banned, for their ban's to be permanent. What he said was tame compared to yours.

If McJob is the person leading the offence, then you're probably a really stuffty person to begin with

Its the way he naturally loving types, and a few times he makes it sound eztra weird just for when he reaponds with sarcasm. Do all of you seriously get triggered over nothing or do you have a reading impairment. I can read his stuff perfectly clear and alot of others too. Nitpicking at the way someone types is just low and the stufftiest of stuff

Holy stuff, you dumbass

Im not lying, why dont you ask him yourself rather than believing false assumptions buddy.

buddy sounds really condescending so i put this in here. not really that bad though.

What. What loving evidence, Akio purposefully being hostile to me for no reason?

Smh.

Also smh means "Shaking my head" which is what people do when other people look handicapped or like a douche.

Plus patton, you are one to call czech out on flaming, yet you do it quite alot :P

Read the quote and look at who he is replying to, and why

A shocker ooo

''please stop i know u got me but stop''

I'm sure there's ALOT more that I'm not posting. I only scratched the surface.

Insert, don't take this the wrong way. Just calm down and things will be cool. Don't take things too seriously, trust me.

inb4 oh but kahnu ur so volatile
Can you please point out once on this account where I've been volatile like I was last year? I honestly think I've gotten WAY better from the ''grow up and kill yourself'' stuff. It's really annoying when I point out whats wrong with a person's posts in detail and you dismiss the ENTIRE drama that way. I'm trying to turn a new leaf. Don't dismiss the drama.

weren't you just banned for making fun of this guy's face

this is a dismissive post
inb4 oh but kahnu ur so volatile
Can you please point out once on this account where I've been volatile like I was last year? I honestly think I've gotten WAY better from the ''grow up and kill yourself'' stuff. It's really annoying when I point out whats wrong with a person's posts in detail and you dismiss the ENTIRE drama that way. I'm trying to turn a new leaf. Don't dismiss the drama.

That was Ravencroft.

/support this guy is an autist

he does have a point though
no he doesn't. stop trying to derail the loving thread

That was Ravencroft.
[img ]http://insidetailgating.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/pizza-750x330.jpg[/img]

User was banned for this post
he tried to say "on this account" like it meant something but he literally got banned for flaming this guy, this month

How come the cool dudes are slowly becoming Autistic

he tried to say "on this account" like it meant something but he literally got banned for flaming this guy, this month
Oh, didn't see that one.
They aren't, these people were already autistic spergs.

no he doesn't. stop trying to derail the loving thread
coughs

i got no idea, man.
(tbh i don't really find anyone on here as 'autistic' or 'dumb')

i don't really think
If McJob is the person leading the offence, then you're probably a really stuffty person to begin with
is unprovoked considering that insertnamehere is just mocking what McJob said about him
If Insert Name Here is the person leading your defense, you're probably a really stuffty person to begin with.
not to say that it was good or bad it's just technical

that's all i have to say about it really

the forum corrupts people...
spooky

what do I have to do with the drama? im just providing the information on what insert is doing. if you want to talk about that, make your own drama about me.

That was Ravencroft.
Khanu got banned for it too.

To clear the harvest stuff out, yes I was a big jackass when it came to it and what I did to him and his clan was very immature of me to do. I have sent Lord Tony a full apology for my actions about what I did, and I ceased to talk about harvest any further.

The "unprovoked attacks" were me responding in the same tone as the others who were talking. I'm sorry if I seem to have been too hostile on it, I'll try my best to calm myself and tone it down.

I'm sorry about how I've been acting lately and now I've seen how much of an immature asshat I have been, I'll make an attempt to tone it down from now on.

the "can i be harvest too!?" thing was dumb

lol ops dumb