Author Topic: Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]  (Read 15938 times)

This drama:

• Guy A: Insert generic opinion here
  • Guy B: You're a loving idiot
  • Guy A: What i'm just sharing my opinion forget you
  • Guy B: You just flamed me by saying 'forget you' so you're an starfish
  • Guy A: What you're the one that attacked me first
  • Guy B: Lol i only did it once also say hello to the drama i just wrote of you
Let's see if khanu can guess which Guy he is

fixed uhahahahaha........
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

this isn't a "discuss what you want" thread, it's a "discuss insert name here" thread
so if i made a "talk about how great log is thread...?"

im not invovled in anything, ike.

stop trying to cause problems. all you're doing is getting on me when i've done nothing wrong except the pizza bit which was resolved and me and ins are ok.

another thing you want is ANY opportunity you can to call me out and its getting pretty old. i know im going to sound like a baby, but lay off. i haven't even done anything wrong.

All you do is bully and troll. You've been banned multiple times for it. You have literally nothing to add to anything except disparaging comments and stuffposting. Why should we humor anything you say? So far your argument is that opposition to the thread is dismissive and that there is no possible way you're involved in stuffting on the guy when you got banned for stuffting on the guy.

this isn't a "discuss what you want" thread, it's a "discuss insert name here" thread
So with your recent logic, if someone made the stufftiest drama ever, we're only supposed to talk about the thing being drama'd, not how stuffty the Drama is, how stuff the OP is, and etc?

All you do is bully and troll. You've been banned multiple times for it. You have literally nothing to add to anything except disparaging comments and stuffposting. Why should we humor anything you say? So far your argument is that opposition to the thread is dismissive and that there is no possible way you're involved in stuffting on the guy when you got banned for stuffting on the guy.

But thats completely off-topic and not related to this thread at ALL. ANY drama I make you choose to dismiss the entire thing and try to call me a bully yet you're the person who undermines all of my posts. The problem was already resolved and not part of the drama at all.

All you're doing is bringing up OFF-TOPIC stuff into this thread. Note that I didn't put any of Insert's responses from the insult from me and Ravencroft because they are PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED from his point. So, I apologized and moved on. So has he. It has zero to do with this because of his appropriate response and him and me moving on.

So with your recent logic, if someone made the stufftiest drama ever, we're only supposed to talk about the thing being drama'd, not how stuffty the Drama is, how stuff the OP is, and etc?

are you saying something's wrong with the OP? because i'm pretty sure i provided evidence, which is the one key thing in drama ops...

it's like backfiring isn't even a thing anymore

holy stuff i requoted it and everything after he asked me to and he STILL didn't respond

are you saying something's wrong with the OP? because i'm pretty sure i provided evidence, which is the one key thing in drama ops...
I'm talking to Kongo and making a situation based on his logic, the OP is fine

if i made a thread about A, you wouldn't talk about B just because B comes after A (obviously not in a literal sense)
if i made a terrible incomprehensible thread about A yeah people would probably talk about that regardless

i don't get what your point is, it's different to talk about a badly constructed post than to talk about the op

so if i made a "talk about how great log is thread...?"
sarcastic comments

it's like backfiring isn't even a thing anymore

because WHY would it backfire? backfiring only happens if the OP is related to the drama in any way

and I am most definately NOT since i'm posting about insert's innapropriate reactions

when me and Raven insulted him he acted appropriately and I realized I did something wrong and apologized. It's not related to the drama at all. The only people bringing it up are you and Ike. Even though Ins doesn't even care.

it wasn't 'trolling'. your name is insert name here, so it's funny to insert a name.
it's a good joke but poor execution

i give it 2/10 at best

it's a good joke but poor execution

i give it 2/10 at best
If I was called stuff like "Insert rooster Here" then it would've been funny, since that was one of the first jokes about my name and it is somewhat good