Author Topic: Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]  (Read 15929 times)

You're condemning a man for spending his own currency on a hobby service that he desires to use? Or are you just condemning everyone who spammed and was banned for a certain time. In that case you should also yell at me because I just got banned for a week this morning.
you shouldn't be able to buy a new account to avoid a temporary ban. period. most of those people that got banned in that whole "king of page x" thing were idiots anyways(boltster being a example of someone who's not)

you shouldn't be able to buy a new account to avoid a temporary ban. period. most of those people that got banned in that whole "king of page x" thing were idiots anyways(boltster being a example of someone who's not)
They have the right to purchase whatever service they want for whatever reason without fear of being judged or punished.

My alt was activated with my steam blockland which Ive had since november, just I didnt install the game itself until much later, which gave me a 200k.

Did you make the comment on his acne? You know a lot of guys are really insecure about that. I'm sure he'd give you a firm uppercut to your nuts if you said that to him outside a lego game

My alt was activated with my steam blockland which Ive had since november, just I didnt install the game itself until much later, which gave me a 200k.
you're still a pusillanimous individual who can't go 3 days without his precious forums

i kinda agree with this. like lets say you are perma banned you are banned for 2 weeks from making a new forum account on your ip. and small bans like 3 days or a week should be ip bans.

just bring back ip bans and it'll solve everything

i kinda agree with this. like lets say you are perma banned you are banned for 2 weeks from making a new forum account on your ip. and small bans like 3 days or a week should be ip bans.

just bring back ip bans and it'll solve everything

Ah, but then Badspot wouldn't get his free burgers.

i dont like op but dont like insert name here more
/support

Today is a great day for drama. Now we just need drama topics for Blue Screen and Jeeltor and we'll be set.

/support like there's not tomorrow. This guy's a right arse cheek.

so if i made a "talk about how great log is thread...?"
Is it seriously that hard for you to comprehend the rules?

Is it seriously that hard for you to comprehend the rules?
perhaps im getting too old for this

/support, if you cant stay away from a forum for 3 days then you have an issue.

actually, isn't it funny that most or some of the people that supported these topics are the same guys as other topics (like chrome's)

actually, isn't it funny that most or some of the people that supported these topics are the same guys as other topics (like chrome's)
You're right, that certainly is funny. It's almost as funny as how the two are both as annoying as each other, so it's no wonder people are getting upset at them equally.

My-my, this forum is full of funny jokes, much like yourself.