Author Topic: Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]  (Read 15689 times)

wowee that bump
its not that bad and im also really grossed out by it lmao

there's a difference between being playful and creeping somebody out. you have to remember that donnie is not one of your 14 year old friends and the humor is definitely not the same especially regarding attraction and stuff

I was just joking around, you didn't have to bump the drama :/

Coulda just sent a pm back, jesus.

I was just joking around, you didn't have to bump the drama :/

Coulda just sent a pm back, jesus.
I agree he should not have bumped the drama until he messaged you and waited for a reply
but jokes are funny not creepy

I agree he should not have bumped the drama until he messaged you and waited for a reply
but jokes are funny not creepy
the way I worded it and with the ";)" being the only thing should've hinted at it being a joke dead off.

I didn't mean it for it to be creepy since the "Would you be a girl" thread was discussing it for nearly 2 pages, and they aren't being loving called out, lmao.

the winky faces made it even worse to be honest

the winky faces made it even worse to be honest
If you make a loveual joke towards an eighteen-year-old girl, she'll most likely be creeped out. Or tell her boyfriend

Oh, well sorry then, next time could you just pm me back about it instead of posting a Private Message directly onto my drama..? I mean if you did that, it would've been over with nearly immediately without starting things again

donnie is not in the wrong here. can you just accept that you're wrong and move on inh?

donnie is not in the wrong here. can you just accept that you're wrong and move on inh?
I know that I'm wrong, I never said that I was right, where did I ever say that?

I would've rather wanted him to pm back and talk instead of jumping the gun and posting it on my drama is all.

They are both in the wrong.

Donnie didn't handle that properly and Insert shouldn't have messages him in the first place

lets all pretend this drama is locked as of now

They are both in the wrong.

Donnie didn't handle that properly and Insert shouldn't have messages him in the first place

P much this

And yeah I want this to die please

P much this
And yeah I want this to die please
hush mister

I agreed with what you said, wtf.

you're the one continuing this
I said pretend its locked thats why I'm telling you to hush you even agreed to make this go away again