Author Topic: Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]  (Read 15894 times)

Khanu says that he is improving, so whether that is true or not depends on the coming weeks.
How fast change happens depends on how hard he works on his behaviour, a lot like the bonanza on the way I type.

Khanu says that he is improving, so whether that is true or not depends on the coming weeks.
How fast change happens depends on how hard he works on his behaviour, a lot like the bonanza on the way I type.

i've been improving. if you check my posts before the drama that thedestroyer or akio
(after the nickpb drama) i think made i've realized my flaws on the forum and been trying to better myself since then.

i've been improving. if you check my posts before the drama that thedestroyer or akio
(after the nickpb drama) i think made i've realized my flaws on the forum and been trying to better myself since then.
"i've improved! honestly, look at my last posts and while your at it look at this guy who totally doesn't deserve a drama!"

Just don't post in the furry megathread, otherwise you might run into problems. :^)

Insert really hasn't been a problem for me, so I can't really say much other than he's really nice and friendly to me.

"i've improved! honestly, look at my last posts and while your at it look at this guy who totally doesn't deserve a drama!"
This guy has "deserved a drama" for like 3 months.

i've been improving.
You don't get to decide this, we do.

You don't get to decide this, we do.
You don't have any room to talk

This guy has "deserved a drama" for like 3 months.
I don't see proof that this man 'deserves a drama' besides entirely provoked behavior and somewhat radical opinions. All the evidence presented stems back to someone being a richard to him in some way.

I don't see proof that this man 'deserves a drama' besides entirely provoked behavior and somewhat radical opinions. All the evidence presented stems back to someone being a richard to him in some way.
We can start with him getting banned for spamming and then buying a account like a day later because he can't stop stuffposting on this forum for three days

this is the best post i've seen out of z chrome ever good job dude(no sarcasm)

We can start with him getting banned for spamming and then buying a account like a day later because he can't stop stuffposting on this forum for three days
You're condemning a man for spending his own currency on a hobby service that he desires to use? Or are you just condemning everyone who spammed and was banned for a certain time. In that case you should also yell at me because I just got banned for a week this morning.

You don't have any room to talk
You don't wanna go there.
And you can't stop stuffposting for one day, I can almost guarantee you would do the same exact thing.

And you can't stop stuffposting for one day, I can almost guarantee you would do the same exact thing.
a baseless accusation. plus you're on your third account; he's on his first.

You don't wanna go there.And you can't stop stuffposting for one day, I can almost guarantee you would do the same exact thing.
you realized i got banned for a week for flaming not that long ago? I can wait. I also don't stuffpost.

you realized i got banned for a week for flaming not that long ago? I can wait.
wow way to win that argument bud, you really showed him