Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]

Author Topic: Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]  (Read 15697 times)

I agreed with what you said, wtf.
lets all pretend this drama is locked as of now

>This topic should die

>I agree, this topic should die

>Sh. Just let it die

>I agreed with you wtf. We should let the topic die

I'm sorry.

I said pretend its locked thats why I'm telling you to hush you even agreed to make this go away again
Me agreeing and both of us stopping =/= you telling me to hush and making me reply.

But yeh lets stop now ffs, and don't reply just to get the last word.

you telling me to hush and making me reply.
are you legitimately handicapped? when someone tells you to be quiet you don't yell ALRIGHT ILL STOP AFTER THIS NO I LIED AFTER THIS you be quiet
im only replying to this because you need to learn this okay you dont need to reply back we all know you are an independent woman who can fend for herself im joking okay just sh
don't reply just to get the last word.
baby I would never
;)

True stop. It was dying there then you responded yourself, even after I left.

Thanks for reviving the topic, Donnie

You'll pay for it

What happened to pretending the topic was locked
wait dont answer that

hey guys i have an idea lets pretend this topic is locked haha im a genius

Unfortunately that isn't how these forums work. When you're acting in a manner that deserves negative attention (e.g. a drama) then you must reap the consequences. You can't say "go away" or "stop" and have all of your problems vanish. That won't work here or in real-life.

insert name here is a creep lol
and u wonder why people dont like u lol
hey there mr 60 posts a day didnt you say you were trying to be less of a [imagine this next part as me yelling into a megaphone] massive friend

insert name here is a creep lol
If I'm a creep then the "Would you be a girl" thread is a lolicon cause they've discussed the "would you tap" about someone for nearly two pages, and there's a poll about it

If I'm a creep then the "Would you be a girl" thread is a lolicon cause they've discussed the "would you tap" about someone for nearly two pages, and there's a poll about it
im speechless

openly talking about "would you screw this transgender" is different from pm'ing someone "i'd tap u"

you're still a pusillanimous individual who can't go 3 days without his precious forums
kid couldn't even wait 3 days to come back
/support
mean while, you couldn't even wait 3 hours before coming back on your clownfish account when utsuho weebuji was perma banned. you started posting on the clownfish account around 2 and a half hours after utsuho was perma banned. couldn't go that long without your precious forums?

that wasn't a temp ban, and I wan an edgy 15 year old
now I'm an edgy 16 year old

also if you're gonna call my alt
utsuho weebuji
I'm gonna discard your argument

also why does this even matter that statement was like 3 pages ago anyways, it's like you're deliberately attacking me for no reason

also if you're gonna call my alt I'm gonna discard your argument
Person A: Mistypes someone's name in a statement
Person B: Your point is invalid and I wont listen cause you spelled it wrong