Author Topic: Insert Name Here [IMG & QUOTE HEAVY]  (Read 15935 times)

im literally just presenting what he said and make the blf have whatever opinion they want from it

My take from this is that you and a few other chuckleforgets provoke insert name here a lot and then when he reacts (albeit in a rather immature way) you guys turn it on him to make him look like the bad guy.

You were literally banned for calling him a pizzaface. Your argument is invalid

My take from this is that you and a few other chuckleforgets provoke insert name here a lot and then when he reacts (albeit in a rather immature way) you guys turn it on him to make him look like the bad guy.

Yeah I do post in a immature way sometimes, but this is what happens. My "unprovoked attacks" are just me responding to the provokes

/nosupport
You guys bait him

when did i provoke him? lol? the only time i've prob legit insulted him was with the pizza image. did you not read the last section?
thanks for being dismissive

Discussion is allowed to drama. Just because someone makes a drama, it doesn't mean they are entitled to posts directed to the user being drama'd. As long as they don't go full-out off topic, then it isn't derailing, it's just adding to the discussion.

Yes it is completely off-topic. It's like I just randomly brought up log's posts and told him he has no opinion in this matter because of something he did in the past. I have nothing to do with this other than providing evidence.

kid couldn't even wait 3 days to come back
/support

weren't you just banned for making fun of this guy's face
/support to the MAX
which adds more to discussion

/nosupport
You guys bait him

Completely wrong. He acts stupid enough on his own accord.

If you actually read the original post then you'd see that alot of them are unprovoked.

Discussion is allowed to drama. Just because someone makes a drama, it doesn't mean they are entitled to posts directed to the user being drama'd. As long as they don't go full-out off topic, then it isn't derailing, it's just adding to the discussion.
the discussion is about you and the way you act, not about the way kahnu acts

neither of those add anything, but at least patton's wasn't just going straight for the derailment

the first reply to this topic is from log calling out the op
the thread isn't about kahnu so I'm pretty sure that's not ot

to what discussion? all you're briging up is the past ((which i apologized to insert on steam for, ask him yourself))

to what discussion? all you're briging up is the past ((which i apologized to insert on steam for, ask him yourself))
He did apologize to me about it btw, I forgave him for it just so long as he doesn't do it again

i literally just presented what he posted and was resolved in two pages, stop trying to start stuff

^This happened in the smoking cigarettes thread as well.  It was resolved in 1 page, but people kept going on as if it never happened.

^This happened in the smoking cigarettes thread as well.  It was resolved in 1 page, but people kept going on as if it never happened.
uhh... thats not a drama, chrome

all you're briging up is the past

Which is directly related to this drama, since you were harassing him.

Honestly all you and everyone else involved in provoking INH do is cause problems. I'm not saying he doesn't get annoying, but I'd rather have insert name here around instead of the people ganging up on him

uhh... thats not a drama, chrome

I know, but people kept criticizing the OP when it was finally resolved.

Just a similar experience.