0 (0%)
other: please describe
6 (7.7%)
real brother HOURS
11 (14.1%)
im all about that G T A the boys in the hood are always hard
5 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: GET IN HERE ITS ENDING!! (((new THEME IN OP)) ((SMASH THAT MUFFUCCIN LIKE) (AM)  (Read 51255 times)

Hour 21 of 24...

No supplies, i'm still insane, looking at the clock...just for this nightmare to end...

am I the only one who didn't make a single thread but still participated quite a bit in today's madness (40+ posts)

It's funny how April Fools Day starts out fun and exciting, but halfway through the day everyone is sick and tired of each other's antics and shenanigans :cookieMonster:

It's funny how April Fools Day starts out fun and exciting, but halfway through the day everyone is sick and tired of each other's antics and shenanigans :cookieMonster:

change it to april fools hour, problem solved

I had 3 personas, so if everything isn't wiped, I'm just gonna look like a forgetin dunce. I regret none of it.

what final countdown u moron theres 1 hour and 17 minutes left

am I the only one who didn't make a single thread but still participated quite a bit in today's madness (40+ posts)
I didn't make any threads, but I stuffposted basically all day

Lord Tony posing as Pastrey Crust.

Very warm regards.

The Czechoslovakian Commaricharder.

How much longer until for me (New York time zone)
It's 12:45AM right now

next poll: how many of you realized the music board was unaffected by today's shenanigans

Roman Bellic

Best meme (other): The CJ, Ryder, other GTA characters posting and the thread, those were legit gold and were actually funny
I did not work way out of Eastern Europe to be called meme!

Can we get a list of all of the fake profiles?

Please I need this purge to end before the forums becomes a world wide cancer plague.