Who had the best thread on april fools?

Author Topic: Who had the best thread on april fools?  (Read 4319 times)

nothing turns me on more than someone dangling their shame in front of my face

That's what was great about the april fools mode, or at least, the concept of it.
Your name meant nothing anymore. There was no bias based on previous experiences with a person. Each post was judged on it's substance, rather than the name stapled to it.
In my case, people could sometimes guess which posts were mine and a stuffstorm immediately ensued.
Not really because of the posts themselves, but because people could guess that i made them.

"Dragon tiddies megathread"

loved that one. wish they kept the pictures cause those were good actually

''GET IN HERE ITS ENDING'' had the fastest post rate

khanu rules

the GTA thread was pretty great

now i'm glad i just looked and didn't post on april 1st

What bothers me is that you can't edit your posts due to it's archival. So I have a bunch of stupid pictures of this Squirrel in bondage and a paint.net drawing of Flowey with PSA Flight 182. Being too specific for ya? There were no survivors and children were killed in a playground near.

amazing

In my case, people could sometimes guess which posts were mine and a stuffstorm immediately ensued.
Not really because of the posts themselves, but because people could guess that i made them.
or people impersonating you, bc you're pretty easy to anonymously mimic

the threads with all the nerds sameposting like the leafyishere thread

the threads with all the nerds sameposting like the leafyishere thread

that was me

<3

that was me

<3
That thread was a very bullstuff move from you. Although I noticed immediately who it was as it was worded cubanly.

cubanly.

what do you mean by this

a big fat RACISM is what!?