Who had the best thread on april fools?

Author Topic: Who had the best thread on april fools?  (Read 4321 times)

Who had the best topic or joke on April fools? I thought that the RTB 5.0 thread and the Leafyishere, making fun of autistic youtuber were cool threads. I also had a good laugh at all that "I am grimlock" stuff that got posted

What was yours?

Leafyishere was dull, and all the grimlock threads were extremely stupid and I'm glad I got to see which mentally handicapped members created them.

This was the only thread I actually laughed at.

I thought more people would like the boomerangdog thread. That stuff was hilarious back in the day.

I thought more people would like the boomerangdog thread. That stuff was hilarious back in the day.
I actually thought that he did die when that got posted back then. It was funny to see it posted again though

When that was posted I was sleeping :(

and Niff's drama that's p much it for what i witnessed

Leafyishere was dull, and all the grimlock threads were extremely stupid and I'm glad I got to see which mentally handicapped members created them.

i thought the grimlock threads were more like an insult to patton/grimlock (unless, surprise, it was the transformer, not the user)

and yeah that thread you linked is pretty funny

turns out Neventii was the person behind most of the grimlock stuff. Knew his "swatting" was a bunch of bullstuff anyway

turns out Neventii was the person behind most of the grimlock stuff. Knew his "swatting" was a bunch of bullstuff anyway
honestly all the unfunny bs that was posted was surprise surprise by unfunny users

He got banned for research.

Pie Crust of all people kept spamming the dog meme.

Pie Crust of all people kept spamming the dog meme.
Are you sure that wasn't espio?