Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17658 times)

i mean there are a lot worse things someone can be yet we bash anthro lovers for whatever reason.

i mean there are a lot worse things someone can be yet we bash anthro lovers for whatever reason.
i think they're confused because he said it completely out of context. Like, there was no reason for him to post that. there was no indication that anything related to furries was going on.

What does that have to do with the conversation?
If I'm not mistaken kahnu was banned twice for flaming furries

If I'm not mistaken kahnu was banned twice for flaming furries

What does that have to do with what he said though?

for the record I don't hang around anyone malicious
but your id was on akio's list???

I'm not malicious or a backdoor script sympthasizer

Also ironic considering the list itself is malicious

If you defend QI for what they did that makes you a sympathizer for backdoors.

I'm not defending Qi for what they did, Qi didn't do anything.

I am defending Log because with the amount of time that has passed it seems like he won't do it again. Does that mean I think backdoors are ok? Of course not but Log doesn't seem like he will make another. Of course I can't predict the future and Log could decide to make another one but I don't think he will.

Says who? Some owner of some internet clubhouse? Need I remind you that you've gotten banned almost six times more often than MoltenKitten has and for the longest time you were generally regarded as an incredibly malicious person?

I don't know what's changed and why people are sniffing your seat all of a sudden. Your clan is stuffty and so are you. You have absolutely no authority in this conclusion.

"if you support animal rights, then you're an animal"