Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17657 times)

are you a lower lifeform incapable of free thought?
I mean, if you think that's what being an animal is, you need a biology lesson.

Your reading comprehension needs work
youre not very smart are you..

are you a lower lifeform incapable of free thought?
people are animals silly

Are you saying you will give Molten a chance to redeem himself and take him off the list
If so what would he have to do? Apologize?

no. he needs to improve his behavior over-all. i believe insert name here is on the right track for that, tbh. he changed and moltenkitten needs to do the same and listen to what prople are telling him in the drama. just stop being such a cunt in the harvest thread and apologize about the stuff you did and most likely you will be unharvested or atleast liked more.

no. he needs to improve his behavior over-all. i believe insert name here is on the right track for that, tbh. he changed and moltenkitten needs to do the same and listen to what prople are telling him in the drama. just stop being such a cunt in the harvest thread and apologize about the stuff you did and most likely you will be unharvested or atleast liked more.

I don't necessarily think MoltenKitten needs to change his behavior, he just needs to stop replying to anything Tony says. It's a lose-lose situation for him no matter what he says.

Also as far as getting unharvested goes, nobody should care about being harvested. You shouldn't give a rats ass what a bunch of koolaid-drinking lackies of lord tony think about you, Molten.

youre not very smart are you..
I don't see where I promised to not post again in that quote
I tried that and Tony stuff on me anyway

You shouldn't give a rats ass what a bunch of koolaid-drinking lackies of lord tony think about you, Molten.
thank you so much for this sentence

I don't necessarily think MoltenKitten needs to change his behavior, he just needs to stop replying to anything Tony says. It's a lose-lose situation for him no matter what he says.

Also as far as getting unharvested goes, nobody should care about being harvested. You shouldn't give a rats ass what a bunch of koolaid-drinking lackies of lord tony think about you, Molten.

yea this so much lmao

I don't see where I promised to not post again in that quoteI tried that and Tony stuff on me anyway

i'm talking about stop posting in the harvest thread + apologizing plus taking tips from people in this thread.

i'm talking about stop posting in the harvest thread + apologizing plus taking tips from people in this thread.
Ok

do you understand whats happening?
every time you post something it gives tony a reason to stuff on you
if you stop on just 2 topics then everyone against tony will help you out because we understand how bad tony is
dont dig yourself a deeper hole

Tony is going to stuff on you and your friends regardless, so long as it incites a reaction. That's his gig right now, he'll say something inflammatory, exploitative or sensationalized to rope you in to reply, and then use whatever you say against you, trying to make it look like it's not him that's the one with the problem, but rather you since you "can't stop responding/trolling/flaming/".

lets see here
mlp icon
mlp sig
tony's executive order
annoying starfish who thinks they can do no wrong

could this be bait

I mean probably not but it's a possibility

lets see here
mlp icon
mlp sig
tony's executive order
annoying starfish who thinks they can do no wrong

could this be bait
Molten had MLP avatars and such before Tony returned.
He's not trying to bait Tony into getting banned for breaking the executive order.