Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17652 times)

Well my name is in the topic OP so I am connected to this topic, it only stands to reason that I post in it as well.

I already quoted in the op of you claiming that our list mentions you so you break your own vow to not post in our thread.

These posts were not before you making that rule.
And Riddler came to power after World War 2

I removed 1 person from the Harvested list because he proved himself to me that he isn't what he seems.

You have yet to do this.

And Riddler came to power after World War 2
don't you mean wwi

don't you mean wwi
Not according to Tony's perception of time

Not according to Tony's perception of time

You said you'd stop posting in the thread before page 100.

Up to page 130 you post this.

Well my name is in the topic OP so I am connected to this topic, it only stands to reason that I post in it as well.

You tell me where I'm getting times wrong.

Where did I say I would stop posting?

Where did I say I would stop posting?
How about this:
If you stop posting in this topic and in Tony's clan thing then we wont have to focus on you or your arguing with Tony
We could focus on Tony himself and he wont have anything to hold against you because you're showing self-control and "proving" you can stop

I removed 1 person from the Harvested list because he proved himself to me that he isn't what he seems.

You have yet to do this.
Are you saying you will give Molten a chance to redeem himself and take him off the list
If so what would he have to do? Apologize?

You have yet to do this.
he's already apologized VIA PM to you, and you pointed and laughed at him like an starfish
What more do you want? All Kongo did was apologize and now you're cool friends with each other

Kongo never apologized, I recognized he was a cool bro,

Any apology from Moltenkittens is taken with a grain of salt. He has broken them before.

mb, thought kongo apologized, but still he didn't break his apology, you and your forgetwad friends broke his pacification

moltenkitten seems like he has a real problem.