Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17573 times)

Defending my clan from your personal attacks?

I like it how any perceived slight against your clan is suddenly a personal attack but
MoltenKitten - Hostile - Malicious - Obsessive - Backdoor Script Sympathizer
Blockchip - Obsessive
shamester
isn't

If I'm malicious we need a new adjective for people like marble man

Making threads designed to humiliate me isn't defending your clan

You wouldn't have got on the list if you weren't being so hostile in the first 4 pages.

I even counted how many times you posted in The Harvest. The number is far higher than your posts in your own QI thread.

I even counted how many times you posted in The Harvest. The number is far higher than your posts in your own QI thread.
  well no stuff, it's a much smaller clan than the harvest
You wouldn't have got on the list if you weren't being so hostile in the first 4 pages.
actually he made a joke and you got hostile towards him so he did it back, not to start on the "he started it" game

You wouldn't have got on the list

Nobody gives a stuff about your list. It's entirely arbitrary how people "get on the list" because you've put people on there for reasons ranging from actively stuffting on your thread to disagreeing with you on how to format posts.

At this point the only reason why your clan isn't a laughing stock is because you have a habit of picking on people who are slightly more annoying than you so everyone gives you a free pass

wait wait didn't Molten say he'd stop posting crap in your clan stuff and only reply to things hes mentioned in?
I thought we settled this what did I miss

he made a joke and you got hostile towards him so he did it back, not to start on the "he started it" game

If you constantly harass someone then make a joke with them the next day they aren't exactly going to laugh it off.

I joke with friends, not people who act like Moltenkittens.

wait wait didn't Molten say he'd stop posting crap in your clan stuff and only reply to things hes mentioned in?

Multiple times.

Now even when we don't mention him he shows up anyways and claim it's because that our list is technically mentioning him so he feels obligated to show up.

Multiple times.

Now even when we don't mention him he shows up anyways and claim it's because that our list is technically mentioning him so he feels obligated to show up.
I haven't posted in your thread since I said that

I haven't posted in your thread since I said that

There is posts of you doing just that and you claim because you're on our list it counts as us mentioning you. So you can act like you didn't break your own rule.

There is posts of you doing just that and you claim because you're on our list it counts as us mentioning you. So you can act like you didn't break your own rule.
Well you see tony those posts were before I made the rule, that is how time works

so you're allowed to fuss at him and he's not allowed to respond?

Well you see tony those posts were before I made the rule, that is how time works

I already quoted in the op of you claiming that our list mentions you so you break your own vow to not post in our thread.

These posts were not before you making that rule.

Are you a plant? Or possibly a fungus?

are you a lower lifeform incapable of free thought?

I like it how any perceived slight against your clan is suddenly a personal attack but this
isn't
Let's not forget this:
  • log - Releases Backdoors
Tony seriously can't seem to stop with the whole "backdoors!!!" crap.