Moltenkitten showing his true colors

Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17362 times)

kentmansley also has like 5 people blacklisted and its open to the public with a huge sign next to the spawn

having an account on their forums =/= being a member
This is my account on their forums.

This is my account on their forums.

If you think you're a member then why are you arguing with him on his own clan topic
arent you aware that this is the problem right now

having an account on their forums =/= being a member

stufflord they allow ANYBODY to be in their clan

They provoked me since page 1.
Eye for an eye etc. etc. etc.

I think the next blacklist upgrade should include a dox of each Harvested member.

I think the next blacklist upgrade should include a dox of each Harvested member.
What
No thanks I'd rather not have pizza randomly come to my house or worse

What
No thanks I'd rather not have pizza randomly come to my house or worse
I mean I wouldn't mind a pizza coming to my door right now

I mean I wouldn't mind a pizza coming to my door right now
What would you prefer for your toppings
Three Mormons or six richards

What would you prefer for your toppings
Three Mormons or six richards
definitely the mormons

And what the forget do you hope to gain from that. Obviously this is a stuffty joke you're trying to make but let's actually discuss why this statement makes you look like an idiot shall we. So because tony has a list of people that he doesn't allow on his servers you feel to appropriate to dox members of his group? I'm really loving confused about this logic because I could of sworn you weren't a loving idiot rally.

Unless I'm completely misinterpreting what you're saying

And what the forget do you hope to gain from that. Obviously this is a stuffty joke you're trying to make but let's actually discuss why this statement makes you look like an idiot shall we. So because tony has a list of people that he doesn't allow on his servers you feel to appropriate to dox members of his group? I'm really loving confused about this logic because I could of sworn you weren't a loving idiot rally.
Unless I'm completely misinterpreting what you're saying

wew lad

It was exaggerated sarcasm in sort of a "give you something to complain about" kind of way. I obviously don't expect Tony to violate the forum's ToS. We have people complaining in this thread about how 'being harvested' by Tony hurts their feelings/e-rep and that he must take down his public list or they're going to retaliate by disrupting and spamming his thread. I could understand if there was an outcry if people were being investigateed, but this bullstuff is beyond me.

It's like they can't choose whether or not to attack Tony's credibility or claim that he has enough credibility that his blacklist actually matters. At the end of the day I think we all know what the answer is: they don't give a forget about the blacklist, they're just upset that Tony's attacked [Qi] or made fun of them or whatever and they want an excuse to spam and disrupt his clan thread as some sort of petty vendetta. Which is ironic, because that doesn't even affect Tony as much as it does the other +20 people in the Harvest who had nothing to do with it.

wew lad

It was exaggerated sarcasm in sort of a "give you something to complain about" kind of way. I obviously don't expect Tony to violate the forum's ToS. We have people complaining in this thread about how 'being harvested' by Tony hurts their feelings/e-rep and that he must take down his public list or they're going to retaliate by disrupting and spamming his thread. I could understand if there was an outcry if people were being investigateed, but this bullstuff is beyond me.

It's like they can't choose whether or not to attack Tony's credibility or claim that he has enough credibility that his blacklist actually matters. At the end of the day I think we all know what the answer is: they don't give a forget about the blacklist, they're just upset that Tony's attacked [Qi] or made fun of them or whatever and they want an excuse to spam and disrupt his clan thread as some sort of petty vendetta. Which is ironic, because that doesn't even affect Tony as much as it does the other +20 people in the Harvest who had nothing to do with it.
or they're upset that tony is spewing internet libel about them...?

or they're upset that tony is spewing internet libel about them...?

they're just upset that Tony's attacked [Qi] or made fun of them or whatever and they want an excuse to spam and disrupt his clan thread as some sort of petty vendetta. Which is ironic, because that doesn't even affect Tony as much as it does the other +20 people in the Harvest who had nothing to do with it.

Tony repeatedly says that qi's main purpose is to spread and create backdoors, would you not get pissed off if someone said that about you