Moltenkitten showing his true colors

Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17366 times)

Tony repeatedly says that qi's main purpose is to spread and create backdoors, would you not get pissed off if someone said that about you

I probably would, and I'd go take it up with him privately or in drama. And not send a bunch of cronies to spam his clan thread and give a bunch of people who are not Tony a loving headache.

Not that I'm implying log is the leader of the autism net mafia, people like Molten and Blockchip are behaving badly of their own accord, but they're obviously using Tony/[Qi] beef as an excuse for their stuffty behavior in the Harvest thread rather than just rapping it out with Tony.

First off, saying that log is "sending his cronies" to to go forget with tony is about the equivalent as those theories of the government staging bombings
Past that, with the attitude that he has about qi and the rest of them clearly implies that it's barely or just plain not negotiable and that a compromise would only happen if they complied to his every urge
The best way to judge a king is by studying his followers, I think machiavelli said something along the lines of that, and it's what I assume tony is basing around log, and seeing a bunch of people from qi coming into his thread and complaining about him, assuming that qi is plotting against him or somestuff

What I'm getting at is that he's either purposely or unintentionally ignoring things in front of his eyes, and reacting poorly as a result of it

This is all assuming that tony isn't just trolling, for reference

rather than just rapping it out with Tony.

Are you implying this is an actual alternate method? 'Rapping it out' with Tony is figuratively impossible considering he's a blithering idiot with no clear grasp of what a social interaction even is

First off, saying that log is "sending his cronies" to to go forget with tony is about the equivalent as those theories of the government staging bombings

...which is why I made a point of mentioning that "Molten and Blockchip are behaving badly of their own accord"

Past that, with the attitude that he has about qi and the rest of them clearly implies that it's barely or just plain not negotiable and that a compromise would only happen if they complied to his every urge
Are you implying this is an actual alternate method? 'Rapping it out' with Tony is figuratively impossible considering he's a blithering idiot with no clear grasp of what a social interaction even is

Then give up and ignore him. Seriously. If this is how low you think of Tony, why do his posts and his blacklist even matter to you? I don't really care what Tony said about [Qi], and I don't really care if [Qi] hacked a bunch of servers or not. All I know is that the majority of the rest of the Harvest has jack squat to do with it. Whatever the 'alternate method' actually is, flinging stuff into the Harvest thread is the opposite of a solution. It only gives Tony ammo and angers the rest of the members of the Harvest. It's causing an even greater divide than there was in the first place. The Harvest is nearing on 200 pages. It's been half a loving year and the controversy has only increased because of this dumb forgetin' approach.

inb4"you should ignore [qi] members in the harvest thread then"
Yeah, they normally do. Everyone in that thread is kinda forced to 95% of the time, or else there would be nothing to talk about except Molten and Blockchip.

If you have an actual problem with The Harvest that isn't "tonys handicapped lel" then make a drama about The Harvest or some stuff. If you have a problem with Tony, make yet another drama and see how far it gets you. Nobody should be spamming The Harvest if they actually plan on finding a solution to the [Qi]/Tony beef. It's insane to me how you guys will sit in here and pop all this loving stuff about how Tony's opinion is totally worthless and how he's the scum of the earth and this, that and the loving other and yet still you force yourself to take him seriously enough to the point where we have to battle it out in a drama thread every week for the past 6 loving months to come to the same conclusion every time: Tony is going to do his own thing. You can confront him about it if you think you know how or you can ignore him, but for the sake of everyone else on the forum, keep it between the two parties involved.

First off, saying that log is "sending his cronies" to to go forget with tony

I suppose it could be a coincidence that every single known member for team QI including log himself has spammed up my thread.

I'm not dealing with 1 or 2. I'm dealing with everyone.

I mean; I you've bragged before about having 100+ pages. Unless you're personally bothered by people criticising your clan, the drama associated with it is what's making it the most active topic in clan discussion. Like, I'm kind of joking here, but maybe the secret of the Harvested list is that those he plants on it literally have their attention and posts harvested.

I mean you people are trying to claim you aren't malicious but you are threatening me to take down my Harvested list which in itself is malicious.

I suppose it could be a coincidence that every single known member for team QI including log himself has spammed up my thread.
Can't possibly be "every single known member" -- I'm a co-leader of [Qi], yet I have never once posted in your thread. Nor do I have any plans to.

Can't possibly be "every single known member" -- I'm a co-leader of [Qi], yet I have never once posted in your thread. Nor do I have any plans to.
I'm also a member and only have posted once, or maybe twice at most in your thread.

Then you seem like the only decent member of Team Qi.

I probably would, and I'd go take it up with him privately or in drama. And not send a bunch of cronies to spam his clan thread and give a bunch of people who are not Tony a loving headache.
That's impossible when Tony regularly posts PMs he recieves from people either in the Harvest thread, or in a brand new Drama topic.

inb4"you should ignore [qi] members in the harvest thread then"
Yeah, they normally do. Everyone in that thread is kinda forced to 95% of the time, or else there would be nothing to talk about except Molten and Blockchip.
From an outside perspective on the clan topic, this is bullstuff.
You guys almost never ignore their posts.
And the topic does just revolve around replying to them. During the 3 days Blockchip and co were chainbanned your topic came to a crawl. Not only that, half the discussion was about the fact they wouldn't be posting, or would soon be back.

Anytime you do get a moment of peace from them one of you, usually Tony or Patton, incite them to return.

Your clan topic is a stufffest that everyone involved contributes to.

I'm in harvest and I don't contribute stuff to the drama doobie

First off Rally everything you say seems to be outdated or just wrong
Last I checked Molten hasn't been causing problems on Tony's clan and this drama he's been ignoring it
All your posts seem like you don't care so if your don't care then don't post because clearly you're just busting people's nerves with your ignorance and contributing nothing to the problem besides making both sides pissed off

Tony is just insulting Qi to get attention. Maybe it was justified before, but now he is just trolling.

Then give up and ignore him.

I have been ignoring him up until recently, fat load of loving help that did