Moltenkitten showing his true colors

Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17358 times)

Tony is just insulting Qi to get attention. Maybe it was justified before, but now he is just trolling.
Is it a one-sided clan rivalry?

The only problem his clan has now is Blockchip with his obsession with Tony and stuffposting
I wouldn't be surprised if Tony made a new drama about him

I'm in harvest and I don't contribute stuff to the drama doobie
Sorry, I am generalising here, as all sides involved seem to be.
The vocal members of Harvest, and some non-Harvest, who regularly post in the clan topic consistently reply to Blockchip and others, usually just by insulting them. Or they incite them to post more.
Those actively involved in posting in the clan topic contribute to the stufffest within.

I'm fairly sure rally is in cahoots with harvest, I think anything he says should be honestly disregarded

I'm fairly sure rally is in cahoots with harvest, I think anything he says should be honestly disregarded
he's a member of an allied clan

Despite QI having their own clan thread, their own forum, their own chat and their own social group of friends on steam. They've already publicly stated they basically chat in The Harvest for the lols.

Despite QI having their own clan thread, their own forum, their own chat and their own social group of friends on steam. They've already publicly stated they basically chat in The Harvest for the lols.
actually czech did, nobody else

actually czech did when he was on his revenge boner, nobody else
noedit

A really great feature right now even though it doesn't exist is the ability to prevent certain people from posting on your clan topic
Like oh Blockchip is stuffposting??? No problem with a couple of clicks he'll get a message saying he's banned from posting on the harvest clan thing

They've already publicly stated they basically chat in The Harvest for the lols.

Wait? Where? Who? Molten?

actually czech did, nobody else

He just said what the rest of QI was only thinking.

You have all these people in a group, they all act the same. They all think the same.

holy stuff you're either extremely dimwitted or you're just trolling

the fact that people still aren't sure if tony is a troll is amazing

I've always hated MoltenKitten

I've always hated MoltenKitten
nobody actually likes moltenkitten I'm pretty sure
the people "siding" with him just want to bash tony and that's it

nobody actually likes moltenkitten I'm pretty sure
the people "siding" with him just want to bash tony and that's it
uh actually nobody is siding with molten that was resolved a while ago
molten stopped posting in harvest go check his previous posts

the newest problem was qi (c-zech, ect.) posting in the harvest thread but log took care of that
nobody has a reason to post here anymore unless i missed something