Moltenkitten showing his true colors

Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17371 times)

nobody has a reason to post here anymore unless i missed something
blockchip

actually czech did, nobody else

Yes.

uh actually nobody is siding with molten that was resolved a while ago
molten stopped posting in harvest go check his previous posts

the newest problem was qi (c-zech, ect.) posting in the harvest thread but log took care of that
nobody has a reason to post here anymore unless i missed something

Well, I had no idea what was going on in the forums at the time because I was living under a rock until now.  Because of Lord Tony's reputation, I thought it was a joke clan and I proceeded to stuffpost unwisely.

Also, that was before I joined Qi, so I don't really have any history with them.  I had no idea Qi or The Harvest had this kind of reputation together, for if I did I would not have stuffposted.  Oh well, nevermind.

Because of Lord Tony's reputation, I thought it was a joke clan and I proceeded to stuffpost unwisely.

Think about this for a second.

Also, that was before I joined Qi, so I don't really have any history with them.  I had no idea Qi or The Harvest had this kind of reputation together, for if I did I would not have stuffposted. 

That's a lie.

I want to join QI and create massive modter structures just to spite Lord Tony.

I proceeded to stuffpost unwisely.

u just admitted to stuffposting may god have mercy on your soul

That's impossible when Tony regularly posts PMs he recieves from people either in the Harvest thread, or in a brand new Drama topic.

Then that's his prerogative. I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you PM'd him instead of starting arguments where they're not needed. You can skip the PM altogether and head straight to drama and call him names there, all I'm asking is to keep it out the clan thread where it doesn't belong.

From an outside perspective on the clan topic, this is bullstuff.
You guys almost never ignore their posts.
And the topic does just revolve around replying to them. During the 3 days Blockchip and co were chainbanned your topic came to a crawl. Not only that, half the discussion was about the fact they wouldn't be posting, or would soon be back.

Anytime you do get a moment of peace from them one of you, usually Tony or Patton, incite them to return.

Your clan topic is a stufffest that everyone involved contributes to.

Speaking in relative terms, it's true. Obviously this specific drama has sparked more controversy, and obviously 95% is an exaggeration. I could pull out a bunch of examples of Blockchip writing paragraphs and being blown off or responded to with a joke. There's probably an example or two of the opposite, I don't know, It doesn't matter. It's relative.

The only clans that are anywhere close to active or being as active as the harvest are the clans exploding with controversy. At the fundamental level clan activity is usually discussed over other more personal levels where people like Blockchip are denied access. I'm not sure if you're debating whether or not the Harvest is dying, the Harvest is an extraordinary successful clan by anyone's standards having stood the test of time. Either way, the fact that the thread isn't too active when there's nobody stuff posting in it isn't a valid justification to loving spam it.

I like how everyone pretends that "sheesh, you believe the nerve of that guy" is equitable to "inciting them to return". If you come take a stuff on my living room table and then leave, chances are everyone in the room is going to say "what the forget was that all about". It's not an invitation for you to come take another stuff on the table.

I have been ignoring him up until recently, fat load of loving help that did

Have you ever considered that you might be unable to ignore the guy because you have an intense and disproportionate hatred for him? I've been in your boat before, I used to have a mini brain aneurysm every time he posted in the fallout thread and I would argue with the dude for pages and pages in ridiculous and needless displays of rage, until at some point I just realized that he's entitled to a loving opinion. At which point, I just agreed to disagree. After that I went on to view the Harvest and Lord Tony from an unbiased viewpoint and came to the realization that he's literally just a dude with unpopular opinions and catches an INSANELY amount of flak for it, yet still continues to play the game, run his clan, and contribute add ons to the game, for absolutely nothing in return except a disproportionate amount of hatred.

Am I saying Lord Tony is a victim? Obviously not, I'm sure if he just pretended to be someone he wasn't and stuck to the status quo 24/7 everyone would love him, but having been here for 7 years, I've come to realize that that's not what this place is all about, and I've come to respect the effort Tony goes through to retain an uncompromising stance on everything he does despite constant resistance. Maybe "ignore" is the wrong word, but you sit here yourself and you waste time coming up with all these ridiculous accusations and insults to the point where you obviously have absolutely no respect for him but yet you still take him seriously enough to blast him for everything he says. Just let go lmfao, it's healthier for everyone involved.

I'm fairly sure rally is in cahoots with harvest, I think anything he says should be honestly disregarded

If you go back to the earlier stages of the Harvest you can clearly see me in there doing the exact thing I'm criticizing right now, in cahoots with molten and Blockchip. See how that works? It took me a while but I eventually figured out who the actual problem was. I'm only in Grimlocks clan because I was friends with Grimlock and we were talking about forming the wreckers probably as far back as 2013. I'm actually surprised that I wasn't Harvested months ago when all this started.

I don't understand this post. If you can chose to ignore anything I say just because I agree with Tony, then why can't you just ignore Tony in the first place lol?

Really like it how you're trying to make it out to be like I have some sort of irrational hate boner for the guy. This is some two-bit damage control I gotta say

You must have missed the part where I said I've been ignoring tony's antics for the longest time, I even forgetin used to think he was just getting stuff on for having differing opinions and that he was a pretty cool guy, then he started pulling the bait out more often in more threads and turned into an annoying handicap

I mean for forget's sake the dude tried to troll in the post real life pictures of yourself thread with pictures of himself in a dress. That's just pathetic

Posting research in servers, spawnkilling, chat spamming and VCE abuse certainly deserves a measure of respect, and no resistance at all should be seen.  I'm very suprised at how negative people have been towards him.

Posting research in servers, spawnkilling, chat spamming and VCE abuse certainly deserves a measure of respect, and no resistance at all should be seen.  I'm very suprised at how negative people have been towards him.
What

Did I read this wrong
Did you say it wrong

Are you saying all of that is good
Is this a joke
Are you stupid

What

Did I read this wrong
Did you say it wrong

Are you saying all of that is good
Is this a joke
Are you stupid
it was sarcasm

it was sarcasm
I can't tell if it's sarcasm because of how stupid his posts usually are
Thanks though

Really like it how you're trying to make it out to be like I have some sort of irrational hate boner for the guy. This is some two-bit damage control I gotta say

Actually I was talking from personal experience with an anecdotal perspective, trying to offer a possible explanation. Guess that was a waste of my time.

You must have missed the part where I said I've been ignoring tony's antics for the longest time, I even forgetin used to think he was just getting stuff on for having differing opinions and that he was a pretty cool guy, then he started pulling the bait out more often in more threads and turned into an annoying handicap

I mean for forget's sake the dude tried to troll in the post real life pictures of yourself thread with pictures of himself in a dress. That's just pathetic

You're really drifting from the point here. My original point was that you should take it up with Tony, but your response was "that's impossible". Then I told you to just ignore him if that's the case, to which you also responded "that's (recently become) impossible". I'm not sure what you think the solution is, I can't tell you how you should deal with Tony. That would be a major waste of time and it only affects you. I gave you an explanation of how I dealt with Tony and what the outcome of that was, and now I'm just explaining why I think it should be dealt with in a fashion that doesn't include stuffting in the Harvest thread.

I'm not accusing you of being a perpetrator either. I mean, sure, maybe some people find ironic maymay posts about butt stink and wikileaks annoying, but rather that than Blockchip or Molten coming in every 5 seconds to call everyone a handicap in hopes that they can pressure Tony into preserving their e-reps.

And this is all the fault of The Harvest, and that meddling blacklist! We should spam and disrupt his thread until he's forced to comply with something that is 100% irrelevant to his behavior.

I can sarcasm too bro

Actually I was talking from personal experience with an anecdotal perspective, trying to offer a possible explanation. Guess that was a waste of my time.

You were playing devil's advocate for a 20-some loser who gets his kicks from trolling kids on a lego game and making it out to be like I was irrationally seething with rage because of his stupid posts...

It certainly was a waste of time

My original point was that you should take it up with Tony, but your response was "that's impossible". Then I told you to just ignore him if that's the case, to which you also responded "that's (recently become) impossible".

It's impossible (for the people originally referred to) to take it up with tony in that he will blow it off or post it somewhere. Attempts have been made. However, I never said it is impossible to ignore tony, more so that ignoring him wasn't any form of solution considering people are still stuffting their pants over his completely obvious bait. I ain't about to blame people for getting trolled since this starfish has been trolling people for what, seven years now?