Upcoming "FireMod" - Been Released

Poll

Which features are more important to you to be added?

Better physics
12 (21.8%)
Smoking of charred bricks
18 (32.7%)
Gamemode
12 (21.8%)
More/better models
13 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Upcoming "FireMod" - Been Released  (Read 9082 times)

did you file a police report on the stolen items?
No, another family member confiscated the items from them and is getting em back to me.

No, another family member confiscated the items from them and is getting em back to me.
good!

/jobhelp

arsonist - starts fires
fire figher - stops fires

/job arsonist

UPDATE!
-Added Fire Gun
-Fixed water code
-Improved performance of physics
-Watering bricks in glow mode will now set them to their charred color

Holy hell. Usually when some things like that happen, a mod begins to lose development and then completely cancel. But you moved forward! Good job!

Are you going to allow the bricks to kill not fake kill?

The main reason I liked the old fire mod is because it killed bricks. Then when I want a ruined house I just use the firemod to do it for me.

Are you going to allow the bricks to kill not fake kill?

The main reason I liked the old fire mod is because it killed bricks. Then when I want a ruined house I just use the firemod to do it for me.
Actually, this is already a feature. /togglefmphysics
I'll post an update on what commands are available. I might make another preview this weekend..

This looks amazing, I can't believe I'm only seeing this now

Will there be a brick group blacklist, i.e. public bricks or certain players' bricks cannot be set on fire?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:08:59 AM by Abstath »

So it's going to really kill the bricks, not fake kill?

Will there be a brick group blacklist, e.g. public bricks or certain players' bricks cannot be set on fire?
I'm honestly thinking about this.. I've realized once I've introduced weapons, that it can be pretty frustrating if somebody were trying to build.

So it's going to really kill the bricks, not fake kill?
Yes, it will actually kill the bricks instead of calculate the physics then remove them if you do /togglefmphysics. Either way, the bricks get removed.

This is awesome.   However, watching the video, it seems to easy to put out the fire with the water gun.  Is there a slider/command to mess with the amount of water needed?

This is awesome.   However, watching the video, it seems to easy to put out the fire with the water gun.  Is there a slider/command to mess with the amount of water needed?
I'll consider it, I've got a lot on my plate right now though cause of upcoming state tests and more schoolwork..
I will be editing the strength of the weapons for sure, however. I'm just busy getting the main system set up and bugless.