Insert richard Here's Manifesto

Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39086 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=290555.0
So let me get this straight. Your response to me saying this thread is forgeted up is to post a two month old drama in an attempt to rationalize the degrading almost disgusting things said here? Please correct me if I'm wrong maxx but it seems like you have nothing of value to contribute here other then to stir stuff up.

Honestly maxx I appreciate the gesture it's always nice to have reminders that you're nothing more than garbage
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:52:12 PM by Nickpb 3.0 »

What the hell is wrong with you people? Even if this does end up being a cry for attention and he didn't actually 'do it', you guys have forgeted up 'humor'. What if he really did kill himself, and you idiots are joking about Self Delete. Like damn, I get that this is the blockland forums, but joking about Self Delete is a bit too far when somebody might have actually killed themselves.
boi hes doing it

im still looking for pictures of maxx's face to photoshop onto random stuff. somebody please deliver

Honestly maxx I appreciate the gesture it's always nice to have reminders that you're nothing more than garbage
Maxx is one of those very common cases of kids getting the, "I'm behind a computer screen and nobody can find me so I can say whatever the forget I want!" idea

im still looking for pictures of maxx's face to photoshop onto random stuff. somebody please deliver

please someone i need these

maxx is back trying to grab anything he can from people's past even if irrelevant. two can play it that game

hows your purse and tuna can doing maxx
i thought that skyler guy with the cookie monster avatar was the tuna guy

So, a 14 year old expressed that he felt suicidal and several people here basically cyber-bullied him by treating him like a joke. Get a grip you forgeters.
'cyber-bullied'

Are you loving with us

So let me get this straight. Your response to me saying this thread is forgeted up is to post a two month old drama in an attempt to rationalize the degrading almost disgusting things said here? Please correct me if I'm wrong maxx but it seems like you have nothing of value to contribute here other then to stir stuff up.

you don't have the leverage and the right to call out anyone for being a stuffhead when you post your loving ass pics on a lego forum filled with minors
i mean i know my point is still going to be plunged into the earth because of my "e-rep" but its alright, this is text on a screen afterall
"aw yes lets photoshop his face that'll get him"

you don't have the leverage and the right to call out anyone for being a stuffhead when you post your loving ass pics on a lego forum filled with minors

This is called a tu quoque fallacy. Why don't you try not being a handicap once in a while?

good thing this thread exists so i can tell at a glance who's normal and who's a straight up weirdo

i mean i know my point is still going to be plunged into the earth because of my "e-rep" but its alright, this is text on a screen afterall
it probably has something to do with you being a cunt 24/7 and nobody liking you here. just leave the forums, you've been banned enough times to know that you aren't ready to handle them.

and no, i don't want to use pictures of your face as leverage against you, i'm just using it because it's funny to me.

This is called a tu quoque fallacy. Why don't you try not being a handicap once in a while?
there's a phenomenon for my argument? damn thats amazing
then i should probably link this to every person posting my "bag" joke or the people who also do the same stuff

there's a phenomenon for my argument? damn thats amazing
Does that make you proud or something

Who said that it'll "get him"
nobody likes him so he probably feels like everyone is out to get him

what in the literal forget does that even mean? are you dismissing everybody's opinion because this is a forum for blockland? i dont.. what??

this is text on a screen afterall

enghh UENGH