Insert richard Here's Manifesto

Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39078 times)

everytime maxx posts anything anywhere you guys overreact to the extreme

This is called a tu quoque fallacy. Why don't you try not being a handicap once in a while?
Idk tri that's asking quite a lot from someone like maxx. He should probably baby step his way up to proper human interactions then work on the clear mental deficiencies

He's a stuffhead

it's not even over-reacting its at the point where i ''cringe'' at everything he posts

god i hate that word

enghh UENGH
you support maxxs drama?????
when somebody has held one of the least likable demeanors possible for years and shows it in the majority of their posts, people tend to get tired of it, you know?

Does that make you proud or something
no im genuinely interested that most of the people's arguments on this forum have some sort of wikipedia page that is actually a psychological phenomenon
i've never heard of it before
nobody likes him so he probably feels like everyone is out to get him
what in the literal forget does that even mean? are you dismissing everybody's opinion because this is a forum for blockland? i dont.. what??

enghh UENGH
was trying to say that he was calling everyone putrid yet hes done some putrid stuff and doesn't have the right?
i don't know everything i say just comes out with the wrong interpretation and ends up getting swept under the rug

no its usually reasonable
i will admit, i am sometimes an ass :0
i just try to get my points across in any way possible
i also have a bad history so i assume thats a factor?

when somebody has held one of the least likable demeanors possible for years and shows it in the majority of their posts, people tend to get tired of it, you know?
then stop responding
the reactions to his posts are the same every time
give it a rest

yet hes done some putrid stuff and doesn't have the right?
has your school ever done an assembly where they have somebody who was addicted to drugs or something speak against using them?
sometimes people with experience give the best advice. theres no 'rights' here
then stop responding
no.

then stop responding
the reactions to his posts are the same every time
give it a rest
Hmmm maybe theres a reason they are all the same???? Its almost like gee all of his posts are garbage... Nahhhhh that can't be it, it must be the rest of the community

i've never heard of it beforewas trying to say that he was calling everyone putrid yet hes done some putrid stuff and doesn't have the right?
i don't know everything i say just comes out with the wrong interpretation and ends up getting swept under the rug
you are far worse than damp in my and alot of other peoples opinion

no its usually reasonable

theres no 'rights' hereno.
I bet he's gonna respond with "free speech"

has your school ever done an assembly where they have somebody who was addicted to drugs or something speak against using them?
sometimes people with experience give the best advice. theres no 'rights' here

no.
we've never really had any talks from a drug user, we would sit in a sort of class and just listen about the "dangers of drugs" though.
you are far worse than damp in my and alot of other peoples opinion

meh ok

also thats a cool gif where'd you get it

I bet he's gonna respond with "free speech"
no the assheads at my school do that

we've never really had any talks from a drug user, we would sit in a sort of class and just listen about the "dangers of drugs"

blockland forums is a drug, you're mis-using it and ontop of that you might OD on it

Hmmm maybe theres a reason they are all the same???? Its almost like gee all of his posts are garbage... Nahhhhh that can't be it, it must be the rest of the community

we're all in the wrong you see

maxx is actually the brightest 12 year old on these forums and is our supreme overlord

king of garbage