Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)

Poll

are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 50794 times)

May I appeal my ban?
Furries, Bronies shall not join.
except for captmeat

C just joined our teamspeak (around an hour or two ago) and just started harassing me, and when an administrator told him "If you only joined to be a richard to kickflow, you can leave." He then said "well then I can go on your thread and complain about how you were all (everyone on the teamspeak)hostile towards me." After the admin continued to tell him to stop he said "we should just drop it"

I'm sorry if I said anything offensive but just because I'm criticising the administration/mic spam in the discord server, doesn't mean you should join a teamspeak server and harass me for it.

From personal experiences you really should not give any sort of power to cret. He was in a group with my friends in it and he had a meltdown because we didn't want him joining our terraria server and eventually left after attempting to bully nal and since then he's been constantly trying to use anything to gain leverage against us, including sending a dude in the group a glitter bomb and using a person in real life to harass the same person

I don't want to slander anyone but cret is really malicious. This isn't the first time nor the last time he's going to do stuff like this

-understandable and good post-
cret left the discord like 2 hours ago and told space inaba to deadmin him
im assuming cret doesnt want to deal with the discord anymore

From personal experiences you really should not give any sort of power to cret.
Never had any power in said group.

and eventually left after attempting to bully nal
Earlier that day I'd asked nal to have a discussion with him over some issues I had with him. I wanted to sort it out in a civil manner, he even agreed. Now at the time I completely overreacted. But it's natural that I'd be pissed when he earlier agreeed to talk and then gave me the complete and utter silent treatment.

and since then he's been constantly trying to use anything to gain leverage against us
What in the actual forget are you talking about? I've been actively avoiding this drama for 6 months now and you guys are following me into threads.

including sending a dude in the group a glitter bomb and using a person in real life to harass the same person
This happened long before the fact that I left. Though it wasn't something I would do now, It isn't like I did it for no reason. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not paying mentioned person to "harass" them. What they do is on their accord and completely separate from me.

I don't want to slander anyone but cret is really malicious.
Irony

This isn't the first time nor the last time he's going to do stuff like this
What did I do? Kickflow asked to have his issues addressed, so I went into that teamspeak to do exactly what I asked, only to be told by kickflow to "shut my loving mouth" and another admin threatening to ban me.

Freedom, spamming "cnai b unbaned pls" won't get you unbanned.

Freedom, spamming "cnai b unbaned pls" won't get you unbanned.
sorry i don't speak handicap

sorry i don't speak handicap
Well actually you can't speak at all. You're banned

What in the actual forget are you talking about? I've been actively avoiding this drama for 6 months now and you guys are following me into threads.
just letting you know cret that the reason Ike is messaging you is because we have heard several times that you were going into calls and spreading stuff about our call when we're trying to actively avoid it between us. just let go and this can stop here

in which it is true because we have video proof, but it would push drama further on what you said so i'd rather keep it not posted
Never had any power in said group.
Earlier that day I'd asked nal to have a discussion with him over some issues I had with him. I wanted to sort it out in a civil manner, he even agreed. Now at the time I completely overreacted. But it's natural that I'd be pissed when he earlier agreeed to talk and then gave me the complete and utter silent treatment.

you brought it up at a bad time, that's what made it worse for you. if you waited lets say like a day or so i would have talked to you but what made it worse was the fact you were getting angrier and angrier. it doesnt justify the fact that you went on some other teamspeak(s) that I will not name and spread lies about what we've done when our entire group played silent (with a minority of one which I will not name, because admittedly it is childish and i know you're aware of who it is).
you guys are following me into threads.
only reason I'm here is because I'm tired of you pushing stuff into other groups, I've played silent against you for so long because I don't want to start anything with you. Even if I don't like you, I still have respect for you.
This happened long before the fact that I left. Though it wasn't something I would do now, It isn't like I did it for no reason. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not paying mentioned person to "harass" them. What they do is on their accord and completely separate from me.
that doesn't excuse what we've heard of recent

tl;dr can you drop taking potshots at our group even if you like us or not? I'm not going to point out what you said in the video because I feel it's going to push things further. The reasoning for the person who did take potshots back felt deserved because of the glitter bomb, but you turning around and saying you want nothing to do with him anymore and then trying to play something against him is pretty rude.

Nah stufflord one of them needs a tail