Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)

Poll

are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 50807 times)

oh my loving god stop please

take it to pm or make a drama thread

Hey see, you think lego is mean then why not have a nice talk with me and my bat with bans.

This isn't what was said either.
Sure?
I remember this now. I did say this but it was to someone else who was saying shut up to me.
You joined the server and started harassing me. I never had any beef with you but you're freaking the forget out over this for some reason.
Yes it is?
No, Legopepper the admin who threatened to ban you because you were breaking rule 1 of the teamspeak.
F1sh and I weren't and are not trolling. Why are you so fixed thinking we hate you for god damn reason?
I came back after what was maybe a 20 minutes to finding you on the server. I don't know what f1sh did but how is it relevant?
The edit was to address you bitching to nobot as if he controls us. I didn't edit the post, I only added to it, and if you're that bitchy about it, you can ask badspot for all the versions of that post.

Again, you're paranoid as forget and assume everyone is out to get you. calm the forget down man.
Your problem, not mine.
I have a few friends on the discord. Misha, or Honno has been asking me to join the discord server for a long time. Crown advertised this discord and I frequently join crowns server. I have full intentions of joining, however I have no reason to anymore due to your handicapped ass being aggressive and mental as forget
"mom look im stuffposting xd"

forget arguments
praise lanky

forget arguments
praise lanky
lanky isn't lanky in the slightest

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:48:57 AM by Insert Name Here² »

lanky isn't lanky in the slightest

he can stretch his arms out
just for you

lol. unblock pls

haha

dont even remember blocking you, was probably left there for a while

unblocked

oh my loving god stop please

take it to pm or make a drama thread
The drama is more entertaining than the low-tier memes you forgets spam constantly.

because of cret my nickname is now the timebomb lmao

damn saw right through that bluff
well kick flow kinda already posted it so

because of cret my nickname is now the timebomb lmao
dont even try and act like that isn't reasonable. People rarely change and looking at your past accounts it's completely reasonable to say you are a timebomb. Now obviously I don't have any problems with you but seriously don't try and play it off like that's completely bullstuff